Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: I Think Usyk Will Dominate Dubois; Dubois Is Strong, But He Opens Up Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: I Think Usyk Will Dominate Dubois; Dubois Is Strong, But He Opens Up Too Much

PATERSON, New Jersey - The man who beat the man who beat Daniel Dubois doesn't think Dubois stands a chance to upset Oleksandr Usyk on Saturday night. Zhilei Zhang predicted during an interview with BoxingScene.com that Usyk will "dominate" Dubois during their 12-round
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubois is on a 4 fight KO/TKO win streak. He's 25 years old with a nearly 95% KO ratio. He's younger, he's bigger, and could have a chip on his shoulder. I have no doubt that Usyk is not underestimating Dubois regardless of what the oddsmakers say. Dubois could be less skilled but his youth, his size, and his hunger could very well be factors in this fight. I think that if Usyk dominates him like Zhang predicts, that would be a message sent to the entire division. Usyk is one of the smaller heavyweights in the division and has had to box his way to victory. If he dominates a true heavyweight like Dubois, that would be impressive and would make a statement.
    Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Emperor Zhang has spoken!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
        Dubois is on a 4 fight KO/TKO win streak. He's 25 years old with a nearly 95% KO ratio. He's younger, he's bigger, and could have a chip on his shoulder. I have no doubt that Usyk is not underestimating Dubois regardless of what the oddsmakers say. Dubois could be less skilled but his youth, his size, and his hunger could very well be factors in this fight. I think that if Usyk dominates him like Zhang predicts, that would be a message sent to the entire division. Usyk is one of the smaller heavyweights in the division and has had to box his way to victory. If he dominates a true heavyweight like Dubois, that would be impressive and would make a statement.

My question is: has Dubois learned to protect his left temple?

He leaves it way open.

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post

My question is: has Dubois learned to protect his left temple?

He leaves it way open.
          That's going to be interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X