Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois' Trainer: Usyk Has Never Been Dropped, We'll Be The First To Drop Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois' Trainer: Usyk Has Never Been Dropped, We'll Be The First To Drop Him!

Heavyweight contender Danniel Dubois is a huge underdog in the upcoming showdown with WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA world champion Oleksandr Usyk. Many of the critics are pointing to Dubois' last performance, which came against Kevin Lerena in December. During that fight, Dubois went down three times. He was able to overcome those scares to drop and stop Lerena in the third.
    [Click Here To Read More]

DDD will always have a puncher's chance but he doesn't do anything better than AJ who got handled twice.

Comment

AJ has been gun shy ever since the Ruiz fight. DDD is not afraid of Usyk at all. I still don't know if Usyk can take a real HW punch. Should be a good fight. I would not be surprised if Usyk got KTFO.
      LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        DDD will always have a puncher's chance but he doesn't do anything better than AJ who got handled twice.
        I agree

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

ddd would never get knocked out by Ruiz

aj is more fragile.
          mrbig1 mrbig1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

ddd would never get knocked out by Ruiz

aj is more fragile.
            That might be so but I am more at the skill level. AJ gets a lot of flak but he is a skilled HW.

Comment

"Foreman", for chrissake. "Foreman". Not "Forman". That's the film director.

This is the ABC of boxing.
              TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Sounds like Spence's plan against Crawford
                TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Dubouis had surgery on his ACL after he blew out his knee in December.
                  I doubt it is fully healed in 8-9 months. Heck, it takes that long for non-athletes to heal just sitting in the couch. Dubois has been doingcamp.

Usyk will be moving all night and making DDD move as well.
                  A lot of fighters who have faced Usyk say his style of fighting makes you REALLY tired and wear out fast.
                  Bellew, Witherspoon, and Chisora were completely gassed by the mid rounds, gasping for air. Even AJ looked out of it after the 1st fight. He literally remained on his stool for like 10 minutes after the fight until they annoucned the winner.

I would not be suprised if DDD's knee gives out again in the middle rounds and Usyk takes TKO.
                  Last edited by Jsrr; 08-22-2023, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsrr View Post
                    Dubouis had surgery on his ACL after he blew out his knee in December.
                    I doubt it is fully healed in 8-9 months. Heck, it takes that long for non-athletes to heal justy sitting in the couch. Dubois has been diong camp.

Usyk will be moving all night and making DDD move as well.
                    A lot of fighters who have faced Usyk say his style of fighting makes you REALLY tired and wear out fast.
                    Bellew, Witherspoon, and Chisora were completely gassed by the mid rounds, gasping for air. Even AJ looked out of it after the 1st fight. He literally remained on his stool for like 10 minutes after the fight until they annoucned the winner.

I would not be suprised if DDD's knee gives out again in the middle rounds and Usyk takes TKO.
                    Suffice to say that he was outboxed by Joe Joyce, who is ten times slower than Usyk.
                    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X