Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Baumgardner: She Has To Explain Herself in This Process, I Hope She Can Prove Her Innocence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddy is taking positive steps and makes a great point; more testing will expose more dirty fighters. I commend this move.

Comment

Has anyone heard of any athlete who says, no need to test the B sample, because I cheated? Once they get caught, none have a clue how this could have happened. If the B sample comes back positive, strip her and ban her and any cheater for life. Until then, let’s hold off on judging her.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
        Has anyone heard of any athlete who says, no need to test the B sample, because I cheated? Once they get caught, none have a clue how this could have happened. If the B sample comes back positive, strip her and ban her and any cheater for life. Until then, let’s hold off on judging her.
        If the A sample is positive then the B sample is always going to positive aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

it was her lats i noticed - she'd give Caleb's lats some serious comp
          Lol yes, she puts a lot of guys to shame!

Comment

im glad to see the rear of her
            SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

She has a hell of a lot of explaining to do after talking so much sheet and being a cheater. If her B sample comes back positive, she must be given a lengthy suspension and she must lose her belts for cheating. I’m sure she has been cheating since her win against Teri Harper and Mayer.

I believe Alicia, Shields, Serrano, and McCaskill are all cheaters and should be VADA tested in any fight they compete in. Same goes for all male fighters involved in a championship fight. Too many. cheaters especially from Matchroom. Boxing is dirty to begin with so many horrible decisions. It’s time to clean this sport up and get rid of cheaters and corrupt judges.

Comment

This and Shields calling out a man to fight is a big stain on female athletes. You have young women accross the USA that are fighting to not compete against biological males because of natural differences in hormone levels.
                JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X