Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Prepares For Another Legal Battle, UKAD Appeals Ruling That Cleared Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Did Munguia duck Ryder before he fought Chenko, yes or no? We both know he did. I knew he'd come crawling after the Canelo fight. Just check his whole pathetic career of doing things like this. Then you add in the fights he ducks. Embarrassing.

I think you need to check the actual weight class Jose Felix has been fighting at for quite some time now. He either fights at 140 or over. Crocker is the one boiling down which is much harder. However, i don't see any credit in beating that bum. You got that delusion from the same place as all your others.

Where are the Navarrete and Vasquez rounds i asked for? How many times do i need to keep on asking?

Where are these Mexican world champs? Surely you can name them? Nearly all are through corruption. We both know it. It's why you're so insecure.
    Did Munguia beat Ryder into submission? Made him retire too lol not that he wasn't talking about it before anyways just like Leigh Wood, Callum Smith and Joe Cordina.

Are you condoning Crocker coming in overweight for a contracted fight? We already knew you were taking whatever scraps you could get because the British boxing pool is abysmal lmao but that's just sad. Felix had never been above 141 yet he fought at 154 because that over hyped bum couldn't make weight.

Google will list all the champions pretty clear damn it sucks you have 3 between 4 countries lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Did Munguia beat Ryder into submission? Made him retire too lol not that he wasn't talking about it before anyways just like Leigh Wood, Callum Smith and Joe Cordina.

Are you condoning Crocker coming in overweight for a contracted fight? We already knew you were taking whatever scraps you could get because the British boxing pool is abysmal lmao but that's just sad. Felix had never been above 141 yet he fought at 154 because that over hyped bum couldn't make weight.

Google will list all the champions pretty clear damn it sucks you have 3 between 4 countries lmao.
      Do i condone Crocker coming in 3lbs over for the fight? No. Do you condone the Mexicans that have done it throughout history which is an awful lot? You cowards are always looking for ways to cheat. Do you condone Mexicans looking for fights with inactive opponents or doing something else to sabotage them to make sure they're at their weakest? Do you condone all the robberies and corruption they benefit from all the time?

Did Munguia duck Ryder before he fought Chenko, yes or no? We both know he did. I knew he'd come crawling after the Canelo fight. Just check his whole pathetic career of doing things like this. Then you add in the fights he ducks. Embarrassing.

Where are the Navarrete and Vasquez rounds i asked for? How many times do i need to keep on asking?

Where are these Mexican world champs? Surely you can name them? Nearly all are through corruption. We both know it. It's why you're so insecure.​

Comment

Working...
      X