Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Calls Losing WBO 154-Pound Belt 'Unfair,' Feels WBO 'Been At My Neck A Very Long Time'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo Calls Losing WBO 154-Pound Belt 'Unfair,' Feels WBO 'Been At My Neck A Very Long Time'

By Keith Idec - Jermell Charlo considers it "f----- up" that the WBO will strip him of its junior middleweight title the second the bell rings for his fight against undisputed super middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez. Charlo, boxing's first fully unified 154-pound champion of the four-belt era, intends to return to that division. He'll have to do so without one of the four titles he earned in the ring, however, because the WBO informed Charlo recently that it
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey y’all. Im not trippin! Im the Undisputed most famous gangster! You know what Im saying! Im the man from the ****** and I find it hard to string a coherent sentence together but Im still cool, you know what Im saying!
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

his type always has excuses and the world is always against them lol. fool
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Why should Charlo even care. He already one it and they can't erase that from the history books
        Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

He already won the title

Comment

lol, gtfo

Comment

You should of fought Tszyu then, his been patient taking on opposition that could of cost him his interim position. You chose money over your mandatory this is what happens. Canelo should of been fighting Benavidez then if the both are still undefeated fight next but somehow I think both would lose if they did that. At least the WBO has more integrity than the WBC who should be stripping Tyson.
              Fair & Square Fair & Square likes this.

Comment

Soo, the organization he's still gonna pay is taking their belt back lol. That's pretty funny.

​​​​​​In all fairness, he should've defended it. A 7-month in advance fight announcement then the pull-out? Can't blame the WBO for wanting an alibi. They can't legally get medical records, so he shouldn't take it personal.

AND there's the rotation. 4 ranking systems worth of fighters waiting to move one measly slot closer to a title shot.

Charlo, you finally got Cinnamon. Relax, my guy.

Comment

Bruh, take that Canelo money and tell the WBO to suck your d-ck.

You can always fight Tszyu should you lose to Canelo and get the belt back.

Unless of course you instead fight Crawford.

If the belt means that much to you, shouldve defended it already.

Comment

Hella unfair. WBO is a bunch of meanies!!

Comment

Working...
                    X