No announcement yet.

Handicapping Master Class - 7 Team Parlay Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handicapping Master Class - 7 Team Parlay Winner

Getting paid on massive favorites, just got to string them together and violà =---> 3rd wager since retirement, 3rd win.

Maybe I should start taking clients?
    FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Keep an eye out for the next installment.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
      Keep an eye out for the next installment.
      Be sure to post it before the fight rather than after...
      The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Be sure to post it before the fight rather than after...
        Haters tend to hate, that's fine...I don't need you to validate me. You hate everything I do anyway. If I post before the fight, you'll find another way to tear it down. I would have to check all accounts, but I'm ~5k+ in the green, not counting what I wagered, but the profits. Started with $500.

If you want to start winning, send me a PM and I'll give you a free consultation. Being a client isn't free though.

Comment

Pretty dope. Are you going to spend it on anything?

You should start a YT channel and start charging after gaining subscribers. Boxingscene members get special discount for your special picks.

MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Pretty dope. Are you going to spend it on anything?

You should start a YT channel and start charging after gaining subscribers. Boxingscene members get special discount for your special picks.

Thanks man. Just going to build a bankroll and keep rolling it over. There is more money having private clients than the work it takes to build a massive YouTube channel.

Comment

Boxing would be a good sport for this kind of betting, the favourites win the majority of the time all those guys were favourites to win.

Had a go at a system years ago with Greyhounds, it was based on the premise of start boxes 3 and 4 being squeeze boxes where those dogs would get squeezed on the first turn, anyway had to pick 4 winners across 4 races, so we had the fields in all 4 races covered minus those 2 squeeze boxes in each race, there were 3 of us starting with a 1000 each, a lot of money back in 70s, that gave us 3 gos and we are done, anyway we stayed alive for a year going to the track wed and sat nights, had some big wins and lot of life savers that just got us to the next race, to end the story we walked away with our original 1000 and called it quits., This parlay betting kinda reminded me of that .

Congrats on the win its good to see people have a collect.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                Boxing would be a good sport for this kind of betting, the favourites win the majority of the time all those guys were favourites to win.

Had a go at a system years ago with Greyhounds, it was based on the premise of start boxes 3 and 4 being squeeze boxes where those dogs would get squeezed on the first turn, anyway had to pick 4 winners across 4 races, so we had the fields in all 4 races covered minus those 2 squeeze boxes in each race, there were 3 of us starting with a 1000 each, a lot of money back in 70s, that gave us 3 gos and we are done, anyway we stayed alive for a year going to the track wed and sat nights, had some big wins and lot of life savers that just got us to the next race, to end the story we walked away with our original 1000 and called it quits., This parlay betting kinda reminded me of that .

Congrats on the win its good to see people have a collect.
                Dogs are tough, no clue how people win unless you have the inside line.

Thanks man. I'm calibrating the system a little bit because based on my old system, I'm breaking a few of my rules. Rules are meant to be broken I guess and I'm finding educated ways of doing it that work.

Comment

Working...
                X