Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As expected

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      Cruz looked to way to skinny at the weigh-in for the fight, and he got blitzed. It's time for him to move up to 147, or possibly even 154, but maybe that might not help resurrect his career at this point. Whatever he decides, he can't remain in the 140 pound weight class, because he looks drained. The first round knockout confirm's just how weak he is at 140.
      And he was 2.6 lbs overweight! I need to see Russell fight Ergashev, Sims Jr., or Matias ASAP! Kent Cruz was totally unacceptable as an opponent, at this stage of Gary Antuanne's career! "Browny" returns August 26th!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        And he was 2.6 lbs overweight! I need to see Russell fight Ergashev, Sims Jr., or Matias ASAP! Kent Cruz was totally unacceptable as an opponent, at this stage of Gary Antuanne's career! "Browny" returns August 26th!!!
        Against who?

Comment

Against who?
          Segey Lipinets

Comment

Segey Lipinets
            Right about now I just want to see Matias stay active, while he wait's for one of the top ten, or other champion's to fight him.
            Thanks for the update, I hadn't heard anything about his next opponent for a while now, him fighting Ergashev was just the usual misinformation.

Comment

Right about now I just want to see Matias stay active, while he wait's for one of the top ten, or other champion's to fight him.
              Thanks for the update, I hadn't heard anything about his next opponent for a while now, him fighting Ergashev was just the usual misinformation.
              I heard Ergashev has legal issues? Sad, because his career is wasting away!

Comment

I heard Ergashev has legal issues? Sad, because his career is wasting away!
                If he would've fought Matias, he would've had medical issue's, but I would've loved to see that fight.
                Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X