Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Scores Brutal One-Punch Knockout of Robert Helenius in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

Lighten up you pedantic pr1ck! I bet you're the life and soul of the party...
    Great discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Great discussion.
      what you being a pedantic pr!ck? I agree.

Comment

what you being a pedantic pr!ck? I agree.
        Nice line in personal insults*, but you're not very good at this discussing thing are you? Invariably it's a sign that someone has not only brought the weakest of arguments to the table, but that they know their argument is weak also.

*I'm giing you this as a sop; in reality, your insults are repetative and tiresome.
        Last edited by Monty Fisto; 08-25-2023, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Nice line in personal insults*, but you're not very good at this discussing thing are you? Invariably it's a sign that someone has not only brought the weakest of arguments to the table, but that they know their argument is weak also.

*I'm giing you this as a sop; in reality, your insults are repetative and tiresome.
          Please explain how your behaviour on this issue has been anything but pedantic? And what are we even arguing here? It still seems that you're butthurt about me saying AJ could get iced by wilder in 1 round...

Comment

Please explain how your behaviour on this issue has been anything but pedantic? And what are we even arguing here? It still seems that you're butthurt about me saying AJ could get iced by wilder in 1 round...
            It could rain tomorrow. Might not. Great analysis.

Comment

I agree he looked extremely limited. Totally brutal KO though. There are some who have said he doesn't have one-punch power and we can see now how ridiculous that is.

As for Wilder... I dunno. Wilder has deep flaws, Joshua has limitations. It's not that appealing a fight anymore. Wilder might KO Joshua, but there's quite a few ways to beat Wilder and they are fairly straightforward. Let's see if it even happens.
              "There's quite a few ways to beat Wilder and they are fairly straightforward"

Just sayin'...

Comment

Working...
              X