No announcement yet.

Who will have a harder time with Jermell Charlo? Bud or Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will have a harder time with Jermell Charlo? Bud or Canelo

Based on their style, who would have rough time in the office if they face Jermell Charlo? Bud or Canelo.

For some strange reason, I think Charlo beats both.​

I think Charlo is easy work for both canelo and bud. Charlo will not fight bud after he gets knocked out by canelo.

Let's hope and pray charlo beats canelo or it's a close fight or a draw.

Bud will knock charlo the F out no matter what.

Then bud will get the last belt at 154 and retire as TBE.
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Jermell has a legit chance against Crawbum.

Canelo fight will be one sided beatdown and he won't fight Crawbum.

Crawbum retires after Spence rematch and Boots. Enough circus.

Comment

Charlo beats both of them at his natural weight class at 154lbs. He's a hungry lion and will devour anyone who stands in his way. Speaks levels when Canelo needs to make Charlo move up 2 weight divisions to fight him instead of fighting Charlo at his best and natural weight class.
        Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HungryLionCharlo View Post
          Charlo beats both of them at his natural weight class at 154lbs. He's a hungry lion and will devour anyone who stands in his way. Speaks levels when Canelo needs to make Charlo move up 2 weight divisions to fight him instead of fighting Charlo at his best and natural weight class.

I agree with this. Charlo is a beast, can't see Bud or Canelo going the distance.

Comment

I think Canelo.

Now, I have Canelo beating him, if he's anywhere near close to his top form & age hasn't slowed him down, but Charlo is taller, longer, and could be the bigger man on the night of the fight.

Crawford, though giving up size in every way to Jermell, is quicker, more vicious, and has too many dimensions for Mell to figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
              Jermell has a legit chance against Crawbum.
              I think so as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

I agree with this. Charlo is a beast, can't see Bud or Canelo going the distance.
                I think Canelo will be too much, and then the TC fight is vaporware as nobody will think Charlo will be the same, now if Charlo can beat Canelo the TC fight is a superfight but the return to 154 will hurt Charlo a lot, its a messy triangulation that will unfold one way or the other.
                Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Based on their style, who would have rough time in the office if they face Jermell Charlo? Bud or Canelo.

For some strange reason, I think Charlo beats both.​
                  Neither Charla deserves the honor of being in the ring with either of them much less getting paid to do so.

Comment

I think so as well.
                    I would wanna see Crawbum's dead body from Canelo's hands at 154-158. But, not sure Canelo would drain himself there.

Don't think Crawbum would move up to 164 either.

Comment

Working...
                    X