Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Funny, The Two People Who Have Accused Me Have Popped Dirty Themselves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
    I can’t say 100%….but I’m 99% sure AJ has used PED’s.
    99%! without a single failed test. If you’re going to make a statement like that why don’t you enlighten the rest of us as to what gives you that level of confidence?

If you’re that certain why don’t you stick you name and address on the post as you’d win the defamation lawsuit that would follow.

Or it might just be the pure speculation of a keyboard warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
      I can’t say 100%….but I’m 99% sure AJ has used PED’s.
      Based on what? Only the weak and lazy believe that everyone has to cheat to become successful. There are things called gift and hardworking.

Comment

People are so naive. Every top fighter juices, why wouldn’t they? It’s wishful thinking to believe otherwise.

Boxing and MMA are drug enhanced sports, trying to pretend otherwise is just delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Based on what? Only the weak and lazy believe that everyone has to cheat to become successful. There are things called gift and hardworking.
          What about the last couple of percent they can squeeze from their body with a few supplements or recovery aids?

These guys push everything to the limit. They're exceptional. I don't see why they wouldn't look for every bit of improvement they can get... right up to the wire.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Based on years of boxing and weight training, years of being in a boxing gym with professional fighters some of which used PED’s, personally knowing several professional boxing fighters, trainers and managers who have worked with professional fighters…

Google search “boxer fails drug test” and look how long the list is…It’s common knowledge that virtually all elite athletes use PED Cycles, are you a BBC lover or something and claiming AJ is natural?

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

What about the last couple of percent they can squeeze from their body with a few supplements or recovery aids?

These guys push everything to the limit. They're exceptional. I don't see why they wouldn't look for every bit of improvement they can get... right up to the wire.
              Because of the risk of getting caught and the potential consequences of that.

Comment

Working...
              X