Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Signs New Multi-Year Agreement With PFL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
    Joe Frazier with braids.... Grow the beard out while you're at it
    She said that's what your mom did just let it grow, now go somewhere else and STFU!
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg rudy rudy like this.

Comment

Shields is classless, ugliest boxer alive, will love to see the highlights of her getting destroyed in MMA just like the beating she took from a soccer mom in the last MMA fight.

Comment

It’s lame that arguably the best female boxer in the world still has to resort to fighting in mma. No disrespect to mma, but I don’t think it was ever her plan A. Still, credit for having the balls to operate out of her comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fact View Post
          Shields is classless, ugliest boxer alive, will love to see the highlights of her getting destroyed in MMA just like the beating she took from a soccer mom in the last MMA fight.
          What a great quote from a non talent gay male!
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

What a great quote from a non talent gay male!
            My man hirmanJosh really giving it to the Jason Aldean crowd lol

Comment

Gotta respect her for throwing herself into MMA like that and testing herself, win or lose. Better than these one sided crossovers banning 80% of your opponents skillset so you can "win" a fight against them.

Comment

I have scrolled past over 30 posts to reach this women's boxing news, as women's boxing is more interesting to me. Clarissa is so talented that it hurts and I agree with her that at this moment in time, she Is the most dominant fighter in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                X