Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin: Helenius is Definitely a Big Puncher, He Can Hurt Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin: Helenius is Definitely a Big Puncher, He Can Hurt Joshua

As BoxingScene.com reported earlier today, Robert Helenius was retained as a late replacement to face former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua. The fight takes place this coming Saturday night in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Awesome! Helenius showing the rest of the HW's that they are so stinking weak not making fights and the huge times between fights and everything else. Man I hope he wins!!!

Comment

i hope he knocks AJ into oblivion!

Comment

This was a good move by AJ. Picked an easy guy outside the top-10 but not one can criticize him because they gave Wilder all that praise when he KO'd Helenius. Really they should have been honest when Wilder beat him but too late for that now
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
          This was a good move by AJ. Picked an easy guy outside the top-10 but not one can criticize him because they gave Wilder all that praise when he KO'd Helenius. Really they should have been honest when Wilder beat him but too late for that now
          More so they were left with Helenius as the only option , Kabayel priced himself out that’s who they wanted first . No time to play games with the usual suspects .
          billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Quite a different challenge than Whyte - height/dimensions and fighting style. I like Helenius. I was surprised he got stopped so quick by Wilder. Excellent late sub for sure.
            PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

His last one hurrah before retirement, Helenius just needs to land one shot, and he's not afraid to throw like Franklin was.
              leebatt leebatt likes this.

Comment

I don't want to write off Helenius because the last time a late substitute knocked out AJ

Comment

Big Bob had Wilder backed up to the ropes and looking scared until he got pawed by a pitty pat punch and decided to follow the script.

Then it was fall down, roll eyes, stiffen the arms and pretend he was flattened by the supposedly hardest puncher in the history of combat sports.

If Helenius comes out firing like he did against Wilder, backs AJ up until Joshua gets that look that says 'save me ref' only for Big Bob to then land a solid crack that perhaps even the ref might not be able to save AJ from, then fair play...

But more likely Bob will be paid more to take a dive than go for broke so I'm expecting a first round AJ KO.

Yay...go boxing !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                    Big Bob had Wilder backed up to the ropes and looking scared until he got pawed by a pitty pat punch and decided to follow the script.

Then it was fall down, roll eyes, stiffen the arms and pretend he was flattened by the supposedly hardest puncher in the history of combat sports.

If Helenius comes out firing like he did against Wilder, backs AJ up until Joshua gets that look that says 'save me ref' only for Big Bob to then land a solid crack that perhaps even the ref might not be able to save AJ from, then fair play...

But more likely Bob will be paid more to take a dive than go for broke so I'm expecting a first round AJ KO.

Yay...go boxing !!!
                    You’re mentally stunted. Everything you just puked from your disgusting c o c k holster was 100% tin foil hat bull****. It also shows (not that anyone else can’t plainly see it) YDKSAB! I’m just saying it before anyone else does. Here’s your education dunce…Wilder had been setting him up the entire round by backing away. He actually was using boxing strategy. He walked that man straight into a waiting right hand and it was a thing of beauty. Pity pat? Your sorry ass would still be in a coma from that shot!

I hate fkn cucks that bump at the gums and truly DKSAB! Before you respond you’re best to live by the following advice…”it’s best to remain silent and thought to be ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

You’re welcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X