Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Robert Helenius, Wallin vs. Gassiev, Robin Krasniqi, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Robert Helenius, Wallin vs. Gassiev, Robin Krasniqi, More

While it was announced today (August 8) that Robert Helenius will replace Dillian Whyte and fight Anthony Joshua on Saturday August 12, Finnish paper Ilta-Sanomat reports that negotiations for the fight began Saturday morning before Helenius fought Mika Mielonen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was suggesting Helenius step in a few days ago…

Comment

Helenius gets the nod for the AJ fight.

Wallin versus Gassiev is an interesting matchup. Not sure where the Russian is after his injuries and career inactivity. Is Gassiev ranked by any of the sanctioning bodies? Seems like a tough matchup for the Swede without much reward (unless it's a bigger purse than I guess it would be).

Comment

Gassiev vs Wallin is interesting, I lean towards Wallin by decision but Gassiev is still a very dangerous man

Comment

Remember Gasiev against Dorictos one of the best fights in the last 10 years.

Comment

At the time of typing, the above article reads: "New York-based Swedish heavyweight Otto Wallin (25-0-1) "

Otto Wallin is in fact 25-1 with 1 no contest.

Comment

Working...
            X