Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Not Bothered By Excuses for Spence: 'Every Fight There's An Excuse'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Your Post are always made up Buddy...
    You're the strange one
    I'm confident you have a split personality
    You post crazy stuff then You forget
    You & I even went back n forth over the fact that You said Bud vs Spence would never get signed off
    Boxingscene Article
    Terrence Crawford confident heading into Spence Showdown.."Watch me fry this Fish"
    Stop Accusing me of making stuff up and Just own up to your Bud Crawford Hate now turned to Love
    Smh
    You are right. I admit I was wrong. I did pick Spence to win the fight. However, I did not take into account the car accident.

I am not saying that it made a difference but a reasonable person; Who is not a fanatic like myself; Could see that it damaged him because he has fought a total of just three times in four years since that accident and he was no longer the same fighter.

Which was why every boxing expert, hall of fame fighter and trainers alike; All picked Crawford to win. I picked Errol Spence, Jr to win because I wanted him to win; Not necessarily because he was the better athlete or the more fundamentally sound fighter of the two. I am so ashamed.​

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

You are right. I admit I was wrong. I did pick Spence to win the fight. However, I did not take into account the car accident.

I am not saying that it made a difference but a reasonable person; Who is not a fanatic like myself; Could see that it damaged him because he has fought a total of just three times in four years since that accident and he was no longer the same fighter.

Which was why every boxing expert, hall of fame fighter and trainers alike; All picked Crawford to win. I picked Errol Spence, Jr to win because I wanted him to win; Not necessarily because he was the better athlete or the more fundamentally sound fighter of the two. I am so ashamed.​
      Yo
      In the future going foward....
      I just want You to Stop accusing me of making up stuff that You previously posted
      I'm a Boxing Fan
      Not a Troll /Alt Acc or anything else you previously said
      All I did was remind you of your Bud Crawford Prediction

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Yo
        In the future going foward....
        I just want You to Stop accusing me of making up stuff that You previously posted
        I'm a Boxing Fan
        Not a Troll /Alt Acc or anything else you previously said
        All I did was remind you of your Bud Crawford Prediction
        Ok, fair enough! It's duly noted!.

I would no longer accuse you of making things up because i am boxing fan too. Likewise, there is nothing more than I love is to watch two evenly matched opponents;

Engaging in a highly entertaining, competitive and crowd pleasing fight. Which was the reason why I purchased The Crawford/Spence fight to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
          I don't use the car accident. The better man won.

I can see an argument that Spence over trained - to the point he was depleted. There's a rumor going around that he hurt his ribs 6 weeks before the fight.

But just based off the fight alone, Crawford beat Spence, hands down.

Now as a fan looking in, Spence made a lot of errors. Crawford capitalized. That's what he does.

Can Spence do better in a rematch? He sure can. Will he? Who knows. There are adjustments that he can make.

But the same thing can be said for Crawford.

​​​​​​
          overtrained and still didn't learn balance, head movement, defence? yikes! that sounds silly

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            I mean we all know spence took lots of damage when he had his car accident and is not the same anymore, then coming in weight drained.. I think only a fool would think crawford did something special. At 154 I think spence would do better but I doubt crawford would want anyone who's a bit danger to him. Remember what the Lithuanian bum did to him?
            So when the rematch happens i want that same bs energy from you AFTER Bud beats Spence @ss AGAIN.
            Stay salty kid
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post
              Crawford done said there would be excuses. years ago. if he was weight drained or anything else. blame the advisor. should have happened 5-6 yrs ago
              EXACTLY! Blame Haymon, James and that whole lot. Fight wouldve been more competitive but Bud is built different. They wanted Spence to look like some god collecting belts while belittling Crawford and his accomplishments. The ****iness James and Errl exhibited during the build up of the undisputed fight was hilarious. They all got their mouths shut. Haymon left the fight early, Mayweather and a bunch of Spence fans did too! My cousin went, he said Spence fans was mouthin off to everyone! By the time the 5th round cam about, mofos was silent, lookin at their phones, talkin amongst themselves etc.

Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

EXACTLY! Blame Haymon, James and that whole lot. Fight wouldve been more competitive but Bud is built different. They wanted Spence to look like some god collecting belts while belittling Crawford and his accomplishments. The ****iness James and Errl exhibited during the build up of the undisputed fight was hilarious. They all got their mouths shut. Haymon left the fight early, Mayweather and a bunch of Spence fans did too! My cousin went, he said Spence fans was mouthin off to everyone! By the time the 5th round cam about, mofos was silent, lookin at their phones, talkin amongst themselves etc.
                lol yep sounds like those types of ppl.
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X