Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Explains Why He Slapped Jermall Charlo: I Told Him to Quit F------ With Me; He Wouldn't Listen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy is a mental midget to be honest. Plant is a very emotional man. He's shown it 4x now.

I don't care about the slap. It's tacky but whatever. But Plant is always over emotional.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

Man that was WILD. Buddy ain’t have to hit ole girl w the chair. The police was actually letting the folks get that work in, but once he cracked the lady w the chair the handcuffs started coming out. Lol
      As we said in the Army, they were “putting in that work”

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        It's funny the double standards there would be a lot more uproar if caleb called him a ***** ass black boy etc
        FOH with that!!! You already say enough code words like “thug”, “******”, etc etc. You really just mad bcuz you cant call him the N word. Wanna talk bout double standards, lets talk bout banking and the judicial system, among other things. Foh!! And yes, charlo should’ve got slapped if he was f’n with that man.
        Last edited by Rbs3rd; 08-09-2023, 03:24 AM.
        JLC JLC likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          That guy is a mental midget to be honest. Plant is a very emotional man. He's shown it 4x now.

I don't care about the slap. It's tacky but whatever. But Plant is always over emotional.
          He may be but the slapped was warranted.

Comment

Everyone knows that the Charlos are like kids with those stuff, those stuff are not for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Rbs3rd View Post

IF what Plant said is true then the slap was 100% warranted. I’d love to hear Charlo’s side of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbs3rd View Post

Maybe.

I don't feel one way or the other about the slap.

But he is a very emotional guy. Always on the edge of some emotional outburst. From Canelo to Benavidez to Dirrell to Charlo. He's always over emotional. He should watch himself becaue one day he'll do it to the wrong person and that's all she wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  That was a Busch league and bitch move by Caleb Plant. You never strike a civilian in civilian clothes. He is a professional prizefighter. His hands are made to strike

someone inside of a boxing ring with 10 oz gloves on. People are saying what if things were reversed. If things were reversed then the black guy would have been arrested for striking a white man.​
                  This how this whole thing should have played out.
                  In this short look back at the press conference fight between #erikmorales and Marcos Antonio Barrera. Next up for Top Rank Boxing, UNDISPUTED: Devin Haney-G...

Comment

Working...
                  X