Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm a New Fighter, Now My Gas Tank is Crazy, Could've Gone 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm a New Fighter, Now My Gas Tank is Crazy, Could've Gone 12

Dallas, Texas - Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul (7-1, 4 KOs), was pleased with his performance from Saturday night, when he picked up a ten round unanimous decision over MMA veteran Nate Diaz (0-1), who was making his pro debut in boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Back to fighting old mma fighters and he feels invincible. Con

Comment

OK sure, didn't watch

Comment

Diaz had no footwork. Didn't know how to turn punches over. Put his arms up to defend like a 1700s brawler. And Paul still was getting pieced up. He fights anyone again with decent boxing fundamentals he loses

Comment

Whatever anti depression meds he’s on, they do wonderful work. He paid Diaz all that money to buy himself a ko and couldn’t stop him.

Comment

Diaz absolutely ******, and I mean it. He was terrible, and yet he still managed to humiliate Paul. I don't see Jake ever fighting a real boxer. I bet he won't even rematch Tommy Fury.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Any world class boxer would toy with this guy. He’s too basic.

Comment

Pretty sure Tyson Fury has like 11 more brothers and a couple of sisters waiting in line to fight Jake.

HAVISJ HAVISJ likes this.

Comment

Two things about Paul is he isn't lazy and he is a very active fighter, alot of the champions should take note.

Comment

Working...
                  X