Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has stronger punch, Nate Diaz or Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has stronger punch, Nate Diaz or Malignaggi?

Both have one punch knockout power!!
    Nate Diaz
    21.43%
    Malignaggi
    78.57%

It's like asking which is faster a snail or a sloth

Comment

Ivan Calderon

Comment

Nate is so sloppy, Paulie is more accurate has more compact tight punches of a boxer. but god damn that was a chit fight yesterday.

A lot of times nate not even throwing punches at all and Jake couldnt even do anything to him, Jake is a absolute trash grade F boxer dead serious. And they keep saying he has power and its completely untrue, just because you load up your telegraphed overhand right every punch and knocked out a wrester and basketball player with it doesnt mean you have power. He couldnt hurt diaz and couldnt hurt Tommy, they ate his overhand right with zero reaction and tommy who sparred many different boxers says its nothing.

I guess gun to my head if i was forced to say something positive about jake, his stamina has improved a lot since the woodley 1 fight. he used to be out on his feet after 4 rounds.

abracada abracada likes this.

Comment

I've watched both live numerous times, it's Paulie and easily. Diaz has zero punching technique, much better at grappling and submissions than he is a striker.

Comment

Diaz in that boxing match was throwing what looked like, gentle slaps?
            PeasantCrusha PeasantCrusha likes this.

Comment

I would put my money on Malignaggi or any other professional boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                I've watched both live numerous times, it's Paulie and easily. Diaz has zero punching technique, much better at grappling and submissions than he is a striker.
                But the fact it's a legit question makes Paulie such a soft punching fairy.

Comment

Diaz had zero ability to throw a proper punch with authority... I never understood how some dudes struggle with putting some pop on a punch. It's as if they are punching under water..

Comment

Diaz can't punch, so by default...Malignaggi

Comment

Working...
                    X