Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford's Resume. Is it still in question?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Str8.2.Da.Point View Post

Oh, you are a full *****.... Dumb ass, you don't want to talk to me, leave the conversation.
    LOL, we already came to the conclusion that you have a reading comprehension problem. Why is that my fault? Don’t blame others for your own problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

LOL, we already came to the conclusion that you have a reading comprehension problem. Why is that my fault? Don’t blame others for your own problems.
      Whatever makes your goofy a$$ feel better about yourself. Try to be more creative though. I need to be entertained.

Comment

Whatever makes your goofy a$$ feel better about yourself. Try to be more creative though. I need to be entertained.
        All you gotta do is read your opinions if you want a laugh. Bowling is more your technical speed.

Comment

All you gotta do is read your opinions if you want a laugh. Bowling is more your technical speed.
          What's the matter. You running out of jokes?...... The struggle is real with you..... I said entertain me bastard.....lol.

Comment

What's the matter. You running out of jokes?...... The struggle is real with you..... I said entertain me bastard.....lol.
            Why would I give a fook about you? You sound like a woman. What color panties you wearing?

Comment

Why would I give a fook about you? You sound like a woman. What color panties you wearing?
              Lol.....you still here?.......

Asking about panties......you in the wrong website pervert.......lol. (Telling on yourself)

Comment

Lol.....you still here?.......

Asking about panties......you in the wrong website pervert.......lol. (Telling on yourself)
                Soooo, you don’t wear panties?

Comment

Working...
                X