Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Continues To Slam Benn: You Got Caught Twice, No One's Ever Gonna Forget It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Continues To Slam Benn: You Got Caught Twice, No One's Ever Gonna Forget It

Middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr. is not giving domestic rival Conor Benn a pass for last year's drug testing saga. The two rivals were scheduled to fight each other last October, but the contest was canceled during fight week when it was revealed that Benn had tested positive for a banned substance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Need UKAD to speak but Eubank is right

Comment

British boxing 2023, ladies and gentlemen. ​​​​​​

Comment

Connie's been caught twice on 2 seperated occasions, how his got off is a disgrace. Why bother testing if all you need is a legal team. Once you could say ok I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but twice his guilty and UKAD has now lost all credibility. You may as well lift testing and let them carry on as the system is corrupt.

Comment

I’m never going to forget Eubank climbing off the canvas looking like Bambi on ice skates
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Eubank got caught also.

Comment

Fury said getting caught cheating or taking PEDs doesn't mean anything if you keep repeating lineal champ, lineal champ because fans are ******, they'll just remember the lineal stuff, not how you got there.

Sadly, I think he might be onto something.

Comment

Boxing Scene staff writers still don't get the Conor Benn situation - clueless.

The BBBofC won't be appealing the UKAD decision because UKAD didn't make the decision on Benn.

It was the independent National Anti-Doping Panel (NADP) who ruled in Benn's favour and so UKAD had to un-suspend Benn - they had no option.

Either of UKAD or BBBofC can appeal to the NADP about their decision within 21 days.

Comment

Eubank got smart by dropping Jones. That was totally the wrong style for him. Now he can beat this clown Benn.

Comment

“Boxing’s a business and I still wanna fight [Benn], so the fight will be made at some point,” Eubank said.
                    So...why bother even talking about the PED failures then?

Comment

Working...
                    X