No announcement yet.

Crawford's next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford's next fight

Simple question. Who do you want to see Terence Crawford fight next?

Charlo is fighting Canelo and Tszyu will be elevated to WBO world titlist when he does, so even if Charlo returns to 154 Crawford won't be able to become undisputed in one fight.

So I believe, if he can skip the Spence rematch, the best option is to try to get Tszyu or Mendoza at 154. Get one of those belts and wait for Charlo to either vacate the others or return, then go for undisputed.
    Errol Spence at 154
    0%
    Keith Thurman at 154
    14.29%
    Tim Tszyu at 154 for the WBO title
    57.14%
    Brian Mendoza at 154 for the WBC interim title
    0%
    Jaron Ennis at 147 for the undisputed welterweight title (IBF interim titlist)
    28.57%
    Eimontas Stanionis at 147 for the undisputed welterweight title (WBA Regular titlist)
    0%
    Someone else at 154
    0%
    Someone else at 147
    0%
    One of the titlists at 160
    0%

spence is hard headed so he will be forced to take that fight.

i would like to see him fight boots at 147 then move up to 154, hopefully for charlo's titles. also fine with him taking charlo first. then honestly retirement is fine, retire on top as lineal champ in two divisions undefeated, would be a boss move.

Comment

What happens with the rematch clause as in time wise? Does it go void if spence cant do it this year or does Crawford have to stay inactive till early next year. Cant see spence being ready this year.

ideally I would like to see bud defend undisputed once or twice before moving up. Maybe boots then stanionis (if he can pick up a good win this year)

Comment

Working...
      X