Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Made History Before; It Feels Good, I Know That Feeling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

What's up with this, you gay?
    It's a tongue in cheek joke. The humour was lost on you. Hopefully just a one off, and not a concept you regularly struggle with.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

They said the same thing about Bud and his undisputed run at 140 but look what happened last weekend?
      And I'd agree. If Charlo manages to defeat Canelo than everyone's perspective on him and his reign will change.

Fighters often need that marquee victory to elevate to that next level in terms of perception and legacy. Hopkins had a helluva run at middleweight but that win over Trinidad changed the perspective.

We'll see how the Canelo fight affects the narrative on Charlo.

Comment

This fight could very easily be an upset in the making. Obviously, Canelo is taking Charlo lightly; Which is the reason why he cherry picked him the first place.

He doesn’t perceive Jermell as a serious threat or challenge to him. Mell should just say fuck the pay day. I am coming to win

He could do it if he is active enough and land his hard counters as Alvarez presses forward. After all, Charlo is the faster and more athletic of the two fighters.
        Last edited by champion4ever; 08-03-2023, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
          Good for him, he's getting Paid. The fight will be a mismatch. Saul ko4
          Stop lol... It took him six to knock out a chinny glass jawed Amere Con...

Comment

Careful what you wish for because you're gonna get it! He got this fight because he started to talk crap about Canelo and how easy he could beat him. He's getting his ass beat.

Comment

lol. the pbc guys are delusional. ain't there fault though, if they don't fight real guys and beat bums, and told that bums are top guys, they to dumb to know different. Spence now knows the difference. I gonna go right now and watch Jermall get slapped like a beach again by plant

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

And I'd agree. If Charlo manages to defeat Canelo than everyone's perspective on him and his reign will change.

Fighters often need that marquee victory to elevate to that next level in terms of perception and legacy. Hopkins had a helluva run at middleweight but that win over Trinidad changed the perspective.

We'll see how the Canelo fight affects the narrative on Charlo.
                no it won't. he ran because he knew. Crawford coming for that rear end!! and to think, spence schools charlo in the gym

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post
                  Careful what you wish for because you're gonna get it! He got this fight because he started to talk crap about Canelo and how easy he could beat him. He's getting his ass beat.
                  No. He got this fight because Canelo is ducking Benavidez and wants an easier fight. By bringing in an opponent two divisions below him he accomplishes that.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

No. He got this fight because Canelo is ducking Benavidez and wants an easier fight. By bringing in an opponent two divisions below him he accomplishes that.
                    I'm with you there. He's been ducking Benavidez for a minute. Charlo is getting his ass whipped though!

Comment

Working...
                    X