No announcement yet.

Vanes: "Sergio Martinez, I'll Snatch Your Title Away B*tch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    That waqs kinda disresepectful on Sergio's part, but sometimes you gotta speak up if you wanna be heard!

Good match up, this will be a tough fight for both the guys. Hope it happens.
    Funny part about Sergio's response is he talks about Clottey and Sergio Mora. First of Sergio should be calling out guys in his own division, last time I checked Clottey is a welterweight not a SW, and as far as Sergio Mora, who cares about that foo... does he still box? At least Vanes had the balls to call out people in his own division... Sergio is the one without balls calling out a fighter who fights at a full weight below him...
    This fight should happen but unfortunately I think wbc thug Suleiman who has JCC jr ranked as #1 contender (GOD knows for what reason????) wants that fight for JCC Jr and obviously Sergio would much rather fight JCC jr than Vanes... JCC jr. poses a lesser threat with possibly more money on the table and so Sergio when its all said and done, will eat his words and refuse to fight Vanes....but i do sure hope he proves me wrong and gives Vanes this chance

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
      Funny part about Sergio's response is he talks about Clottey and Sergio Mora. First of Sergio should be calling out guys in his own division, last time I checked Clottey is a welterweight not a SW, and as far as Sergio Mora, who cares about that foo... does he still box? At least Vanes had the balls to call out people in his own division... Sergio is the one without balls calling out a fighter who fights at a full weight below him...
      This fight should happen but unfortunately I think wbc thug Suleiman who has JCC jr ranked as #1 contender (GOD knows for what reason????) wants that fight for JCC Jr and obviously Sergio would much rather fight JCC jr than Vanes... JCC jr. poses a lesser threat with possibly more money on the table and so Sergio when its all said and done, will eat his words and refuse to fight Vanes....but i do sure hope he proves me wrong and gives Vanes this chance
      Yes poor little Clottey being picked on by guys who actually weigh less than him but fight at higher weights.

Comment

Working...
      X