Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence has serious health issues.....his team needs to tell him to retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence has serious health issues.....his team needs to tell him to retire.

First, cong**** to Crawford on his biggest win, that can't be denied. However, anyone who cares to pay attention can see a host of red flags concerning Spence....here are a few...

-his balance was way off....footwork terrible and clumsey.
    -his processing was way too slow, he has never been super quick but what I saw was a man with serious issues
    -his speech before and after the fight, again, he has never been great but he looked way off to me.
    -everyone is talking about how great Crawford looked....he has never in his 35 yrs looked so good...because he was fighting a damaged man.
    -Doctors who viewed the fight all say Spence is seriously brain injured and should not have been allowed in the ring.

There is a reason Spence has not fought in a long time, I'm sure those around him knew there were problems. They cashed him out.

Of course Crawford has no problem rematching at 154....he knows Spence has no resistance.

I have been a boxing fan for 50 years and this reminds me of Ali vs Holmes in 1980.

I hope Spence retires, I know he is after the money but another beating like the last one may ruin him completely...if not kill him. Let's hope those around him truly love him and tell him the truth.
    PeasantCrusha PeasantCrusha likes this.

Originally posted by geevee View Post
    first, cong**** to crawford on his biggest win, that can't be denied. However, anyone who cares to pay attention can see a host of red flags concerning spence....here are a few...

-his balance was way off....footwork terrible and clumsey.
    -his processing was way too slow, he has never been super quick but what i saw was a man with serious issues
    -his speech before and after the fight, again, he has never been great but he looked way off to me.
    -everyone is talking about how great crawford looked....he has never in his 35 yrs looked so good...because he was fighting a damaged man.
    -doctors who viewed the fight all say spence is seriously brain injured and should not have been allowed in the ring.

There is a reason spence has not fought in a long time, i'm sure those around him knew there were problems. They cashed him out.

Of course crawford has no problem rematching at 154....he knows spence has no resistance.

I have been a boxing fan for 50 years and this reminds me of ali vs holmes in 1980.

I hope spence retires, i know he is after the money but another beating like the last one may ruin him completely...if not kill him. Let's hope those around him truly love him and tell him the truth.
    lol watch the porter fight. He always fights like that
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

He has serious boxing issues, dude looked like an amateur in that ring

Comment

Damn shame how all these issues arose just before the Crawford fight. Terrible timing

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post
          Damn shame how all these issues arose just before the Crawford fight. Terrible timing
          it’s a Spence defense mechanism thread.

Comment

To be frank I never saw footage of the car crash until yesterday it's worse than I thought.
            He had recovered enough to best Garcia and ugas, he had enough reserves in him. But those fights might have diminished him further, that scans cant see

Comment

Give him time to assess his next move. I don't believe in one loss rules them all, to borrow a movie theme.

Comment

all I can say is he has never looked like a bumbling amateur before.....sure Crawford had a lot to do with it, but it was a cake walk for him, nothing coming back. Crawford had a much harder time in his previous fight that everyone called a sparring match. Yes he made it look easy....because it was easy. I don't want to see Spence in the ring again, he is risking what health he has left.

Comment

Originally posted by geevee View Post
                  all I can say is he has never looked like a bumbling amateur before.....sure Crawford had a lot to do with it, but it was a cake walk for him, nothing coming back. Crawford had a much harder time in his previous fight that everyone called a sparring match. Yes he made it look easy....because it was easy. I don't want to see Spence in the ring again, he is risking what health he has left.
                  Its all explained in real terms, every aspect is covered.

SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

OP isn’t saying anything that hasn’t been posted all over the fckin net for the past 3 days…you didn’t think of this on your own and you’re wasting time trying to sound intelligent.

We’re beating a dead horse here.

Comment

Working...
                    X