No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gor Yeritsyan Inks Promotional Pact With Tom Loeffler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gor Yeritsyan Inks Promotional Pact With Tom Loeffler

Tom Loeffler's 360 Promotions has announced the signing of undefeated welterweight contender Gor Yeritsyan, (15-0, 13 KOs), of Armenia to a multi-year promotional contract. The 28-year-old, residing in Los Angeles, is trained by Hall of Famer Freddie Roach at the famed Wild Card Boxing Gym.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ahh yes Tom loeffler. The architect of ggg obscure career resume

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
      Ahh yes Tom loeffler. The architect of ggg obscure career resume
      you're mixing up career - obscure - resume

his resume is debatable

his career has been great

there is nothing obscure about Golovkin or his career - 99.9% of the fighters out there would love to have had his career, especially considering he came from outside the USA. For as great as Crawford is, until this point in time I would still expect Golovkin's career earnings to be higher than Crawfords. 3 fights with Canelo will do that.

I wonder who was responsible for that?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

you're mixing up career - obscure - resume

his resume is debatable

his career has been great

there is nothing obscure about Golovkin or his career - 99.9% of the fighters out there would love to have had his career, especially considering he came from outside the USA. For as great as Crawford is, until this point in time I would still expect Golovkin's career earnings to be higher than Crawfords. 3 fights with Canelo will do that.

I wonder who was responsible for that?
        Money isn’t everything. He dropped his lifelong trainer soon as he got paid. Ur right tho, obscure was the wrong wording. “Pathetic” was the word I was looking for. He made Begging canelo for paydays into his whole career. It’s sad

Comment

Money isn’t everything. He dropped his lifelong trainer soon as he got paid. Ur right tho, obscure was the wrong wording. “Pathetic” was the word I was looking for. He made Begging canelo for paydays into his whole career. It’s sad
          You're original post was all about throwing shade on Tom Loeffler. He's a promoter. A promoters job is to promote fights so that they are attractive and make themselves and their boxers a lot of money. Golovkin made a lot of money. Loeffler therefore can be said to have done a brilliant job.
          It is very clear why any talented boxer from Armenia or any other eastern European country might sign with Loeffler - because he did a brilliant job of promoting Golovkin.

Comment

Years later, Canelo fans like this are still upset at how he ducked Golovkin for so long and then needed to use roids and paid off judges when he did finally face him. The insecurity must be very strong to bring into an unrelated thread like this. Pathetic indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Years later, Canelo fans like this are still upset at how he ducked Golovkin for so long and then needed to use roids and paid off judges when he did finally face him. The insecurity must be very strong to bring into an unrelated thread like this. Pathetic indeed.
              I just not on the euro bum hype train like y’all lmao

Comment

Working...
              X