No announcement yet.

LDBC are UPSET today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Not black fans. A sub section of boxing's lunatic fringe who happen to be, mostly, black. Also, irritating and unintentionally funny at the same time!
    If its the fringe, why are you so concerned with what they are saying?

Let me ask this- do you seek out the fringe commentary of non black fans?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I thought the LDBC was a name created here for them. Right?

If I am correct-the actual LDBC is the lion dens boxing club which the Charlo’s fight out of.

edit- I just checked and there is an app for something called the ldbc.
      It's a group of pro PBC Youtube channels. They were all over the Wilder v AJ, Haymon/Finkel vs Eddie Hearn rivalries and then went deep diving down the glove-gate/Fury has white privilege rabbit hole after Fury beat Wilder.
      Last edited by kafkod; 07-31-2023, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

They shill for certain PBC fighters but not as much for others.

78sportstv just said that Jermall is no longer welcome on his P4P list after he got slapped by Caleb Plant and didn’t do anything about it. His P4P list also consisted of all black fighters.
        That speaks volumes about the kind guy of 78sports is.

Plant hits a fellow pro with a cheap shot bitch slap. Charlo is just standing there, looking as high as a kite and not harming anyone - but Charlo is the one who gets the criticism and condemnation.

Comment

It's a group of pro PBC Youtube channels. They were all over the Wilder v AJ, Haymon/Finkel vs Eddie Hearn rivalries and then went deep diving down the glove-gate/Fury has white privilege rabbit hole after Fury beat Wilder.
          Nothing I have seen suggests they are affiliated under the same umbrella. The app I checked is a google apl for fans.

Yes, there were channels that did this. It seems this is why you and others lump them together.

Comment

Nothing I have seen suggests they are affiliated under the same umbrella. The app I checked is a google apl for fans.

Yes, there were channels that did this. It seems this is why you and others lump them together.

They lumped themselves together!

They would all start their videos by saying, "Shout out to the mighty LDBC!" 78sportsv still does that. And then you see the other community members calling in or popping up in the live stream comments.

They even meet up for rallies, IRL.

ThugLifeNelo, a former member here, was obsessed with them and used to start threads posting their videos on a daily basis.

Comment

If its the fringe, why are you so concerned with what they are saying?

Let me ask this- do you seek out the fringe commentary of non black fans?
              Why was I concerned with what they were saying?

Because they were talking about fighters I supported and, like most people, I'm fond of a laugh and a bit of righteous indignation from time to time.

Comment

They lumped themselves together!

They would all start their videos by saying, "Shout out to the mighty LDBC!" 78sportsv still does that. And then you see the other community members calling in or popping up in the live stream comments.

They even meet up for rallies, IRL.

ThugLifeNelo, a former member here, was obsessed with them and used to start threads posting their videos on a daily basis.
                Yeah he created the name and grouped them together.

They meet up for rallies? I havent seen that. Where?

Again the official LDBC is the lions den boxing club.

Comment

Why was I concerned with what they were saying?

Because they were talking about fighters I supported and, like most people, I'm fond of a laugh and a bit of righteous indignation from time to time.
                  If they are fringe or casual, why bother? I make it a point to avoid the garbage if they are not credible.

Do you seek out the other fringes?

Comment

why is there always posts about these guys? i see alot of them saying they were wrong

Comment

If they are fringe or casual, why bother? I make it a point to avoid the garbage if they are not credible.

Do you seek out the other fringes?
                      The only other boxing related fringe material I know of is being put out by Frank Warren, John Fury, and the Queensbury shills at TalkSport Boxing who are supporting them. And yes, I do seek out that stuff.

I also enjoy watching flat Earth and "space is fake" videos. They are even funnier than the LDBC!

(I'm not a flat Earther myself)
                      Last edited by kafkod; 07-31-2023, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X