Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Beats Down, Stops Errol Spence - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
    Derrick James trainer of the "weak"
    Fixed it for you...

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

I saw Bud more focused last Saturday than I’ve ever seen him before. He was not getting hit as much early. He came out IMMEDIATELY in the southpaw stance, when normally he comes out orthodox. He took Errol way more seriously than he took his past opponents, and that was obvious to me.

the world wasn’t robbed of anything. They fought. Spence got beat. It’s boxing. You win some you lose some.

also: you’re an idiot. I’m a mark but you have a pizza avatar of Spence and Bud in your signature ? Clearly you are a Spence fan and you salty your guy lost and want that run back. But be happy, cuz you’re going to get that rematch. I know that since you’re hanging from his balls the rematch is super important to you and I’m happy it’s going to happen. Hopefully at 154. I wish you the best of luck.
      Aint no need to go back n forth w/that jcat. He hated on Bud all these years, would post them ****** cartton sh.its and now hes full of excuses and multiple posts. Real men dont make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdasilva2012 View Post

I think we can argue that there is a tie between him and Naoya Inoue. I'm personally sticking with Inoue because, to me, Fulton was for sure in his prime and optimal condition why Im not sure I can say the same about 33yo post accident Spence Jr.
        I disagree, the talent pool is always lower in the lower divisions. Always has been, always will be.

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post

He is probably the most talented boxer since Sugar Ray Leonard.
        Let's not start talking crazy now, I can rattle off 30 fighters better than Crawford at a minimum since SRL..probably double. Come on dude, that's preposterous. Crawfords best win is Spence and the rest of his resume is kinda trash to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Aint no need to go back n forth w/that jcat. He hated on Bud all these years, would post them ****** cartton sh.its and now hes full of excuses and multiple posts. Real men dont make excuses.
          case closed. Thanks for bringing me back to my senses.
          El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

case closed. Thanks for bringing me back to my senses.
            I've never hated on Crawford as a fighter. Ever. I'm on audio record saying Crawford was always a better fighter than Spence, multiple times.

However, I spoke facts that his fans ignore.

This outcome with Spence - so many people willingly overlooking the illogic of Crawford doing better against Errol Spence than his performance against Jeff Horn, and none of you find that anywhere near suspect, means you're not fans, bro. IT's that simple.

Comment

Great pics! Crawford put on one of the greatest performances! He's definitely the number one pound for pound fighter now! Spence and Crawford are very classy too!

Comment

Working...
              X