Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: For Terence, Has To Be About Breaking Down Spence, Not Allowing Him To Feel Success

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: For Terence, Has To Be About Breaking Down Spence, Not Allowing Him To Feel Success

LAS VEGAS - Shawn Porter has an immense amount of respect for Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford. The undefeated welterweight champions are two of the four opponents who beat Porter during his 13-year, 36-fight professional career. Crawford stopped Porter in the 10th round of their November 2021 bout, two years after Spence edged the former IBF and WBC champ by split decision in their 12-round title unification fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see it that Spence has to make it a fight at short range, make it a dog fight and don't let TC think, Errol needs non stop pressure, if its a boxing match TC has too many advantages in speed and will come around the guard with something big, Errols straight lines wont work with a guy that move around like TC, pressure pressure pressure.

Comment

the only problem with Spence putting on non stop pressure is Crawford does best when fighters come to him........so this should be interesting......

Comment

Originally posted by geevee View Post
        the only problem with Spence putting on non stop pressure is Crawford does best when fighters come to him........so this should be interesting......
        Yes very interesting indeed, I agree with your take with one caveat Errol got to get in and stay there, Ive changed my mind on this fight numerous times and can see both guys winning, nothing would surprise me in this one.

Comment

I have felt all along that Spence will slowly turn the tide and grind out the win.......if either gets desperate or loses focus it could be a K.O.
          Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by geevee View Post
            I have felt all along that Spence will slowly turn the tide and grind out the win.......if either gets desperate or loses focus it could be a K.O.
            Imagine Errol coming out and doing a Hagler Hearns wouldn't that blow the roof off, actually TC has always reminded me of Tommy Hearns even to being a little chinny.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Imagine Errol coming out and doing a Hagler Hearns wouldn't that blow the roof off, actually TC has always reminded me of Tommy Hearns even to being a little chinny.
              I hope so I put a cheeky bet on the fight to end in round 2 lol , tough fight to pick a winner I put my money on Spence only because he is the underdog, I think I would of always picked the guy with the better odds for this one

Comment

Working...
              X