Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford Has More Tools By Far Than Spence; He'll Stop Spence Later In The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post

thank you for the diagnosis
    anything to be helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post

anything to be helpful
      i knew i had something, its just a feeling of everyone against me, i had never heard of victim syndrome until now

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

i knew i had something, its just a feeling of everyone against me, i had never heard of victim syndrome until now
        yeah they came up with it for that gal in Alabama or Georgia that kidnapped herself and tried to say she was abducted. that way they ain't gonna press charges on her
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
          I’m betting Spence. While Crawford is more technically sound, I have seen Crawford hurt and by smaller guys. I’ve never seen Spence hurt.

Spence is a pressure fighter and I think he will make Crawford fight at a pace he is not comfortable with but then again Crawford counters could slow down Spence attack. Either way I’m going with the younger, bigger, stronger more durable guy in what should be a close fight no matter who wins.
          besides gamboa who did you see hurt crawford? not denying it, jus curious

Comment

I think Errol will try his hand at boxing Crawford from a distance for the first two or three rounds, when Bud likes to feel the opponent out, then somebody is gonna get hit, then the fight will be on and popping. Similar to Sugar Ray/Duran

Comment

I think Crawford on points, but we shall see. It could be a controversial decision. I don't see any tko here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                What’s the status of Crawford’s lawsuit against Arum?
                The law was just for a covid fight he was supposed to have for 3 million. it's in his contract. obviously TR had issues under the circumstances. 100% sure they settled on something. Outside of that they said they had no issues promoting him in the future. Is Tim under TR for the WBO 154?

Bob Father has spoken.

Bob-Arum-by-Mikey-Williams.jpg

Comment

Arum just need to pay the man for his racist lawsuit for management of 10 years taking him out the slums and allowing him to be a productive citizen since I invested into him. That’s how them devils think, when you hear them in the private non-black locker room. LMAO

Comment

These two are looking like fishermen. Why do boxers try to cut so much weight?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Come on people. They've both been rocked in fights before.

Also, does Spence have the foot speed to force Crawford fight at a faster pace? Porter tried and he is much quicker of foot and Crawford constantly turned him. Spence is great but he fights very linear and has fairly slow feet.
                      who rocked Spence? Ugas ? I just think Spence is more durable and I think he can make Crawford uncomfortable in there but of course TC moves well and that certainly can negate Spence trying to put pressure on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X