Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford Has More Tools By Far Than Spence; He'll Stop Spence Later In The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford Has More Tools By Far Than Spence; He'll Stop Spence Later In The Fight

Bob Arum has long thought Terence Crawford would beat Errol Spence Jr. The 91-year-old promoter's opinion hasn't changed now that his company, Top Rank Inc., no longer represents Crawford. Arum predicted Crawford will not only defeat Spence on July 29 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, but that the
    [Click Here To Read More]

What’s the status of Crawford’s lawsuit against Arum?
    jas jas likes this.

Comment

The fact that Errol is a southpaw, makes this fight interesting.

Terence is at his best when he's southpaw.... Because most boxers are orthodox.

What's Terence going to do when he finds out that Spence is the better Southpaw?

I got Spence by MD, duck, with an f, it.

Comment

I also think Crawford is more versatile than Spence. The fact that he can switch hit comfortably alone makes him levels higher if you ask me. Not too many successful switch hitters out there at the highest levels.

Though Spence in his southpaw stance is one of the best to do it, so just because Crawford has more tools, doesn't mean Spence is going to let Crawford run through him.

Comment

Crawford beats Spence if he is able to handle that relentless body attack.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

50/50 fight.... thinking if i should put some money on spence.
            Patsfan bri Patsfan bri likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post

What's Terence going to do when he finds out that Spence is the better Southpaw?

Even if youre a southpaw, fighting another southpaw is a rare event for yourself too. We will just have to see fight night how it works out. What you are saying could happen and it could not bother spence at all or maybe it does bother him. From the fights i was watching of crawford, he likes to start out orthodox and then after a few rounds switch southpaw and seems to really throw the opponent off all the plans they made just went out the window.
              TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

arum might be ancient and high most of the time now but he still knows whats going on & sees these guys up close too

Comment

True but also, when is the last time we have seen Errol versus a southpaw?

Comment

Spence is not a better South Paw. All does is go foward Jab, Jab, powe punch. Gets close enough and works the body. BASIC. No feints, no latter movements, no creativity.
                    Tomsmacker Tomsmacker likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X