No announcement yet.

Why did you pick Fulton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    gave 50/50 chance ...i thought he was smarter, just as fast if not faster and more versatile...plus i thought inoue woud not be as strong at 122....
    Everything you mentioned is a fair take he did on paper provide the toughest challenge for Inoue he was beaten by an all time fighter can’t find excuses just acceptance.

Comment

Didn't nonito donaire have Fulton to win? So people held Fulton in high esteem and had faith in his ability to outpoint people over 12 rounds even if it's Inoue in opposite corner..
      But thing is if Inoue didn't stop Fulton, no problem, he'd outpoint him too
      BoxingParadigm BoxingParadigm likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
        I had it around 50/50 with Steph being live & I kinda started thinking he was the bigger, stronger man, who could keep Monster off of him.

As it got closer to the fight started to favor Steph slightly, with maybe only a robbery in Japan helping Monster win.

I thought maybe Monster had reached the edge of his abilities at 122, as this is I think his 4th weight division.
        I picked inoue
        I want that chick in your post

Comment

I didn't pick Fulton, but I did think Inoue took an unnecessary risk fighting Fulton in his first fight at 122lbs. I would have expected him to take a fight at the new weight before challenging Steph, but obviously I was wrong.

Comment

I went with Fulton because I thought he was going to fight on the outside and try to outbox Inoue.

I underestimated Inoue, dude can fight, packs a big punch and violent mean streak.

Comment

- - Cool Boy lost his cool when he accused Monster of double wraps, essentially signing his own death warrant.

He came, he saw, and he folded and may need therapy if he wants to continue to fight the big boys.

Comment

Working...
              X