Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya On Final Fight, Loss To Pacquiao: I Was Hoping To Get Knocked Out, Was Drunk During Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If pac would have fought redballs at that time Pac would have beat the **** out of that cheater also.

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post

Where's your proof? He was never suspended for PEDs.
      Lol if you honestly think because a boxer didn't "fail" a PED test then they weren't on PED then you aren't worth of typing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnkemp804 View Post

Lol if you honestly think because a boxer didn't "fail" a PED test then they weren't on PED then you aren't worth of typing to me.
        What about Floyds IV he got caught with at his house before the Manny fight? What are your thoughts on that?

Fails or passes the eye test for suspected ped use? What you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post

Mayweather was the older fighter meeting the young lion in the middle. Pacquiao was the younger fighter that needed an advantage over an old and washed ODH. That's the difference. Pacquiao is a coward. Y'all sound pathetic trying to defend his bull****.
          You just like Floyd, can't even read....

Manny didnt dictate chit to Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

The bookies.
            Name and location.

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post

De LA Hoya had not fought at 147 for 7.5 years, but Pacquiao had never fought at 147. De La Hoya called the shots and since he was the cash cow, Pacquiao had to accept those demands.

"De La Hoya faced Manny Pacquiao (47–3–2) on December 6, 2008 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Presented by Golden Boy Promotions and Top Rank, Inc., the bout was a twelve-round, non-title fight at the 147-pound (67 kg) welterweight limit. Although Pacquiao went into the fight recognized as the leading pound for pound boxer in the world, some pundits speculated that 147 pounds could have been too far above his natural weight against the larger De La Hoya."​
              Not dis*****g anything. Just saying as a member on this site you should be able to realize the impact on the body trying to get back down to a weight after 8 years when deciding who would win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Not dis*****g anything. Just saying as a member on this site you should be able to realize the impact on the body trying to get back down to a weight after 8 years when deciding who would win.
                They have no idea, they think because Oscar was the one that caused his own severe state of dehydration they think it's a legit win beating him in that state, like a drunk guy getting hit by a truck didn't happen because he was drunk and its not the drivers fault, doesn't change the guy laying in the gutter busted up, it wasn't Mannys fault but the win is beating a severely handicapped guy in which many fighters would have wiped the floor with Oscar that night because he was wrecked by the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post

You just like Floyd, can't even read....

Manny didnt dictate chit to Oscar.
                  He didn't dictate but he wanted 143 and wasn't going over 147 and they knew Oscar would have loads of trouble making a weight that he had not made for many years, so Oscar had the decision to go at 147 or no fight. Oscar didn't just straight up say I want 147 that was negotiated.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnkemp804 View Post

You're right, I don't need to type to you and you me. I don't like rude people and that's exactly what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He didn't dictate but he wanted 143 and wasn't going over 147 and they knew Oscar would have loads of trouble making a weight that he had not made for many years, so Oscar had the decision to go at 147 or no fight. Oscar didn't just straight up say I want 147 that was negotiated.
                      So who's fault is that Oscar was totally in the driver's seat he definitely had the option to say no fight. He was also a 20+ year vet who should know better. No excuses. This is clearly an Oscar problem after the brakes got beat off him.

It's a you problem as well because you can't come to grips with how Oscar got the brakes beat off him

Comment

Working...
                      X