Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judge Who Scored Kambosos-Hughes A Draw Among Officials Assigned To Spence-Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sutherland's going to have bodyguards with him.

Comment

who cares, aint going the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        They are not going to be needed, they should stay home, it’s ending in a KO or TKO, compliments from the BUD camp -
        —————
        You are missing the big picture and the core value of my post by crapping on Spence.
        What will you say if Spence wins a clear cooked dubious decision?

Comment

Boxing gonna boxing, ridiculous.

Im picking Spence by UD but Bud better come with the mindset of getting a stoppage win, if it’s close he ain’t getting the nod.

Comment

This should be an easy fight for Crawford. Ugas had Spence in La La Land and took his foot off the gas. Spence had no clue where he was. Crawford will break Spence down and finish him by round 8. Again, easy fight for Bud. And BTW, I’m not a big Bud fan and think outside the ring he’s a knucklehead. Inside the ring, he’s genius.

Comment

haymon-jumbo.jpg
              ----------------------

Comment

Tim Cheat-em , Harvey Flapper Dock, and useless Sutherland and Weisfeld - the script is in - we are getting a Spence Canelo fight one way or the other - Bud , you need a KO or 2/3 KDs - the only way

Comment

China chin Bud won't see the final bell, so it won't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
                    This should be an easy fight for Crawford. Ugas had Spence in La La Land and took his foot off the gas. Spence had no clue where he was. Crawford will break Spence down and finish him by round 8. Again, easy fight for Bud. And BTW, I’m not a big Bud fan and think outside the ring he’s a knucklehead. Inside the ring, he’s genius.
                    He actually did not hurt spence, I thaught that too watching in live but when Spence explains what happened and I watch it and his face reaction it really funny , he thought his teeth got knocked out so he was looking for them lol , his face reaction says it all, wasn't hurt just put his focus elsewhere that's y ugas never jumped on him his senses where all there

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                      You guys really think Crawford is going to win? Spence is gonna annihilate him. You guys DKSAB
                      curious how you were posting on the Inoue vs Fulton fight, before that fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X