Collapse
No announcement yet.

INOUE is using the WINNING gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- - Doubt Inoue rolls with Winning Gloves, but Fulton the now classic American runner/stinker looks to be exceeding himself now as a floater/sinker when he should be girding himself for war.

International cast of judges and refs as neutral as it gets on paper.

If it's a great fight, it'l be because of Inoue. If it stinks, we already know that source already circling the potty.
    Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

The difference is negligible if you're already a natural puncher. I'd go that far as to say as a more padded glove might be better for a natural puncher. It hits consistently everytime. There's something to be said for having that level of confidence in your gear, where you know what it does. Whereas a horse hair padded glove could start breaking down inconsistently, possibly leading to injuries.
      Last edited by Biolink; 07-24-2023, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        The difference is negligible if you're already a natural puncher. I'd go that far as to say as a more padded glove might be better for a natural puncher. It hits consistently everytime. There's something to be said for having that level of confidence in your gear, where you know what it does. Whereas a horse hair padded glove could start breaking down inconsistently, possibly leading to injuries.
        This is where I'm at. Just for reference, both Inoue and Tank have delivered devastating KOs using Winning gloves. You either have that punching power, or you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyB33r View Post

This is where I'm at. Just for reference, both Inoue and Tank have delivered devastating KOs using Winning gloves. You either have that punching power, or you don't.
          YKB (You know Boxing).
          SlyB33r SlyB33r likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            I've always been surprised by Inoue's choice to use Winning since, yes, it has been known, even more so with the Pac-Morales 1 controversy that they're extra padded with foam to protect hands and gives you less of a chance to make a fist within the glove. I was thinking, if Inoue has this type of shock power with those gloves on, what damage could he do with Reyes?

The irony with Pac-Morales was when Jim Lampley mentioned, Pac wanted the Mexican gloves (Morales being Mexican) and Morales the Mexican wanted Asian gloves (Winning), lol. Pac and Roach deemed they made the difference in Pac not able to put on enough damage to Morales in their first fight. They got their Reyes for the second fight and knocked Morales out.
            Didnt that ko have more to do with

1. Morales coming back down to 130 from 135 and
            2. The unbelievable beating Raheem put on Morales

than the gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

than the gloves?
              I don't think so. Morales looked good until around rd. 5 or so when the punches started taking effect. His face showed the damage unlike first Pac fight or even against Raheem. It wasn't Morales last fight at 130lbs. He still fought Pac again for their 3rd fight there and gave it his all in 3 rds. The fact that he continued to make weight at 130lbs after their rematch lets me know that he thought it had nothing to do with the weight. The fact that he stayed down on the last knockdown when he clearly could have got up before 10 showed he knew he couldn't compete against the youth and power Pac had at that weight.

I watched the Raheem fight multiple times. It was a great performance by Raheem, but Morales just looked bad at the higher weight. He was clearly a 130lbs or less fighter with his frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

GGGeezer got dogwalked down, lost by traffic accident type facial trauma, got kicked out from P4P #1 by The Ring and fired his lifetime sugardaddy Abel Sanchez in 2018.

Yes, all of them happened at the same night. Who was the boss all behind that? Lol.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkN4ml15stkSPEJAgZRDrpJzg3Yp4EQZuoEw&usqp=CAU.jpg
                You know it in your heart and that is why you have an agenda, That POS Golovkin, and old one at that, won against your diva.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

than the gloves?
                  - - Raheem couldn't dent a fly, sorta like you.

He's a stinker fighter and stunk out Morales who blew up in weight after his Manny gift.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Raheem couldn't dent a fly, sorta like you.

He's a stinker fighter and stunk out Morales who blew up in weight after his Manny gift.
                    He beat Morales half to death despite not being a heavy hitter. Morales is lucky he isnt or hed have been a vegetable.

Morales also came down in weight.

The truth tends to bother idiots like you.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

You know it in your heart and that is why you have an agenda, That POS Golovkin, and old one at that, won against your diva.
                      Shush! Just obey the boss!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaS2WYzZVa09mdYecwWHMzQ7i44EbkpsuOIQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

He ended lots of careers like GGG, BJS, Kirkland, Khan, Jacobs etc..

Now, he is about to end PBC hypejobs' career.

Comment

Working...
                      X