No announcement yet.

INOUE is using the WINNING gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silence View Post

He deserves that. Boxing ain't for crying babies.
    What did he cry about?

Comment

its clear what the sneaky jap is doing now, hes stacking his hands to give him an extra 10% whack but wearing more padded gloves which take that 10% back but give his hands more protection, nice

Comment

I gotta give Fulton and his team props. They have made Inoue pissed with their ****** disrespect. Inoue don't play that ****. He looks like he is ready to kill Fulton at the weigh in.

Let's go Monster. Whup dat ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Wir109 View Post
          I gotta give Fulton and his team props. They have made Inoue pissed with their ****** disrespect. Inoue don't play that ****. He looks like he is ready to kill Fulton at the weigh in.

If Fulton beats Inoue, would that be called a ****** asswhooping?

Comment

Don’t like it when any puncher doesn’t wear Reyes. Reyes are simply just lethal in the hands of a puncher. Guys knot up, bruise, and cut much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

If Fulton beats Inoue, would that be called a ****** asswhooping?
              Fulton is going to be destroyed so it will be called a hypothetical situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Wir109 View Post

Lets see how it works. Only time I've seen Inoue fired up like this was against Emmanuel Rodriguez because they pushed Inoue's father at the open workout.
                Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

I've always been surprised by Inoue's choice to use Winning since, yes, it has been known, even more so with the Pac-Morales 1 controversy that they're extra padded with foam to protect hands and gives you less of a chance to make a fist within the glove. I was thinking, if Inoue has this type of shock power with those gloves on, what damage could he do with Reyes?

The irony with Pac-Morales was when Jim Lampley mentioned, Pac wanted the Mexican gloves (Morales being Mexican) and Morales the Mexican wanted Asian gloves (Winning), lol. Pac and Roach deemed they made the difference in Pac not able to put on enough damage to Morales in their first fight. They got their Reyes for the second fight and knocked Morales out.
                  Last edited by ELPacman; 07-24-2023, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
                    I'm so tired of hearing Philly tough Fulton cry about this and that.
                    Could you find me a quote of him crying?

Comment

Makes sense. I owned both and the Reyes honestly make you feel like youre about to kill someone. Winning is fine, I doubt it makes a difference

Comment

Working...
                      X