Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue Addresses Hand Wrap Concerns, Advises Team Fulton To 'Just Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue Addresses Hand Wrap Concerns, Advises Team Fulton To 'Just Fight'

Naoya Inoue offered his own take on the big headline to come out of his next title challenge. A lengthy debate throughout the boxing community came of the speech made by Wahid Rahim, the head trainer of WBC/WBO junior featherweight titlist Stephen Fulton who has accused Inoue of 'stacking' his hand wraps. The claims
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight fire with fire
    Fulton should have his hands wrapped the same way as Inoue
    Although I do believe that putting tape on the bare skin first is like creating a cast
    An eye for an eye Stephen

Comment

Good for Inoue. If this was such a huge concern they should have addressed it during negotiations and not held the fight in a place where this is allowed.

Comment

Mmmh. Insecurity creeping in, on Fulton's side?

Inoue inside five rounds, if that's the case.

Comment

This will be the easiest fight for Inoue

Comment

I was at the Hopkins-Trinidad fight where Bouie Fisher made Don Felix wrap Tito's hands again with the NYSAC watching. It caused about a 30 minute delay for the main event. NY does not allow stacking. If this was a concern, Fulton's camp never should have agreed to fight in Japan, but money talks.
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Fight fire with fire
              Although I do believe that putting tape on the bare skin first is like creating a cast
              Exactly. Both fighters can wrap their hands the same way so what’s the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Fight fire with fire
                Whilst some might argue stacking offers greater protection to fighters hands, the effects of brain damage should be a greater concern.
                However, as you say, Fulton should just stack his wraps and give it back to Inoue.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Whilst some might argue stacking offers greater protection to fighters hands, the effects of brain damage should be a greater concern.
                  However, as you say, Fulton should just stack his wraps and give it back to Inoue.
                  Damn right and I’m a monster fan
                  I just find that if no one gives a chit about brain damage , why would you right it never happens ( smfh )
                  Stacking is definitely wrong but since it’s aloud , gotta fight fire with fire
                  Not the solution in the long run but hey , what do we know lol

Comment

Did he really say "Don't suck it up"?

Comment

Working...
                    X