Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: I Haven't Been Treated the Way I Should've Been Treated; It's a Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: I Haven't Been Treated the Way I Should've Been Treated; It's a Shame

Dillian Whyte still feels he is getting the short shrift from the boxing establishment. The longtime heavyweight contender from London lamented in a recent interview about his seemingly second-class status in the sport, despite the fact that he believes he is one of the top fighters in his division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lemonade Master.
    Lol

Comment

Been given big fight after big fight, headlined several PPV’s, made plenty of money despite never having a big win, and still complains he’s been treated badly? I hope AJ KO’s him cold again.

Comment

The ****ing audacity of him saying this with the opportunities and paydays hes been given relative to his actual ability and star power.

Comment

Who are you

Comment

Is this guy for real?

You’ve never won a World title, never even won a European title yet you’re headlining your EIGHTH PPV fight.

To put that in context:
            Carl Froch, 3 time World Champion, 3 PPV’s
            Ricky Burns, 3 weight World Champion, 0 PPV’s.
            Kell Brook, former World Champion, 4 PPV’s.
            James DeGale, Olympic Gold, World Champion, 1 PPV.
            George Groves, World Champion, 4 PPV’s.

And this clown Whyte thinks he’s being unfairly treated, he’s the biggest financial overachiever in British Boxing history relative to accomplishment.

Comment

This is what happens when you get KOd by an ancient Povetkin, then dig him out of the Covid grave and beat him senseless, then act like it magically cancels the first loss.
              Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Whyte is the most discriminated against boxer in history.

Comment

Never beaten anyone of note & he's still an entitled to rematchroom delusional diva.

Comment

This doesn't sound like the WAR WHYTE I became a fan of
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X