Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Drops Francesco Patera, Easily Wins Unanimous Decision In ESPN Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did the fight finish ?
    Just woke up
    Davis has a long way to go if he wanna protect that 0
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

No way I’m staying up till 4am to watch the fight so just watched the highlights this morning and I even fast forwarded through some of the highlights. That fight looked boring as hell. He is twitchy with a great fat mouth. I expected more. Martin beats him in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        No way I’m staying up till 4am to watch the fight so just watched the highlights this morning and I even fast forwarded through some of the highlights. That fight looked boring as hell. He is twitchy with a great fat mouth. I expected more. Martin beats him in my opinion
        I thought Martin's performance was HORRIBLE, but in comparison to Keyshawn and Kambo, he's definitely a level above them right now! Hopefully they put Keyshawn in there with Muratalla, or Kambo next!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 07-23-2023, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I thought Martin's performance was HORRIBLE, but in comparison to Keyshawn and Kambo, he's definitely a level above them right now! Hopefully they put Keyshawn in there with Muratalla, or Kambo next!
          Perhaps but he finished the fight like a champion. Also I thought his opponent was a sterner test than this opponent. Keyshawn was talking smack about Martin’s fight and considering I have never seen him fight I was eagerly awaiting , only see that bore fest. He is not a level above Martin, not on the evidence of what I just watched
          Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

He said Andy Cruz had an average debut…then goes out and gives an average performance himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              He said Andy Cruz had an average debut…then goes out and gives an average performance himself.
              Average as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Perhaps but he finished the fight like a champion. Also I thought his opponent was a sterner test than this opponent. Keyshawn was talking smack about Martin’s fight and considering I have never seen him fight I was eagerly awaiting , only see that bore fest. He is not a level above Martin, not on the evidence of what I just watched
                That's what makes his performance much worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  That's what makes his performance much worse!
                  I misunderstood you.... my bad I agree with what you alluded to originally

Comment

Working...
                  X