Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Drops Francesco Patera, Easily Wins Unanimous Decision In ESPN Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Drops Francesco Patera, Easily Wins Unanimous Decision In ESPN Co-Feature

Keyshawn Davis had his moments while he went 10 rounds for the first time in his developing career Saturday night. Davis dropped Francesco Patera in the eighth round and landed more than enough power punches, particularly in the second half of their lightweight fight, to impress the judges. Mike Bower (100-89) and David Sutherland (100-89) scored it a shutout for the Olympic silver medalist, who won nine rounds according to judge Josef Mason (99-90).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boring. I'd rather see Gary Antoine Russel like 10X more than Davis or just about any other contender or prospect in various divisions instead of Davis.
    FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Boring ass fight. Keysucks Davis is nothing to brag about
      FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

I was excited to see Davis because i have never heard of him before, now i know why.
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Keyshawn do all that talking, you’ll think he’s a world beater however he a good basic fundamentals person with no dammm special affects! AT ALL

Comment

I thought Keyshawn got hurt by that body shot in the 9th round.I told people this guy needs more pro fights before talking like he's ready for the top dawgs regardless of his Olympic pedigree even Bradley was saying similar .

Comment

Agree with everyone here, very boring and unnecessarily cautious fighter at such a young age.
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Agree with everyone here, very boring and unnecessarily cautious fighter at such a young age.
                "unnecessarily cautious" is spot on. Guy has no killer instinct and no concept of cutting off the ring.

landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Keyshawn wins another dominant but boring fight while fighting at his usual very controlled slow pace. What's going to happen to this guy when he fights somebody with real firepower?

Comment

Keyshawn said he would knock Patera out then fights a boring fight instead! So, his promises are much bigger than his delivery!

Comment

Working...
                    X