Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stephen Fulton vs. Naoya Inoue - Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like haney loma size difference or even a bit more but mightnt make that much difference if the bigger guy doesnt hit that hard, will be interesting to see how it plays out, great fight for either guy to win

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpshootah View Post
      Inoue by early stoppage still. Moves like a cat against who? I bet he runs all night if he isnt taken early.
      Lmfao . Thanks; I needed a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Hello my caring mofo
        Hope you doing A alright
        From my knowledge , Nevada actually allows it
        I was explained that no tape should be going on the hand itself before the gauze
        Last night , the little Napoleon Bradley explained that it is called double stacking once this is done ( that was new for me )
        What I do know though is by putting that tape underneath , meaning no gauze , that will make for like a cast
        Even in a hospital they will put gauze directly on , where needed arm ,leg etc etc , before applying the cast
        we'll see how this plays out - as long as it's legal in Japan I don't see how team Fulton can complain - like man up and wrap the same

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

we'll see how this plays out - as long as it's legal in Japan I don't see how team Fulton can complain - like man up and wrap the same
          That would be the way to go about it

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            I believe Inoue is a great fighter but there comes a time when even great fighters go up in weight and find out that his opponent might be a little to big for him. I think that's the case here where Fulton might be a little to big for the monster....
            nice prediction

Comment

Working...
            X