Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stephen Fulton vs. Naoya Inoue - Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stephen Fulton vs. Naoya Inoue - Final Press Conference

Fulton, Inoue Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Three-division world champion Naoya "Monster" Inoue (24-0, 21 KOs) will embark on his quest to conquer a fourth weight class as he challenges WBC/WBO junior featherweight world champion Stephen Fulton (21-0, 8 KOs) this Tuesday, July 25 at Ariake Arena in Tokyo, Japan (photos by Naoki Fukada)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kudos to Inoue for wanting this challenge. Both are skilled so he's gotta hope his power carries over and can make a dent in Fulton 'cos he is freaking big. Great fight. Can't wait.
    Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

Cool Boy Steph by SD

El Tren Ramirez by TKO 6

Comment

Fulton should play the role of Bryan Hawk from Hajime no Ippo and start acting a fool at the press conference and weigh ins.

Start saying to the press how he's been giving Japanese women BBC since he landed, then push Inoue's dad at the weigh in.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I believe Inoue is a great fighter but there comes a time when even great fighters go up in weight and find out that his opponent might be a little to big for him. I think that's the case here where Fulton might be a little to big for the monster....

Comment

Looking at the pictures, I don't like the look on Inue's face. One picture, he looks unhappy and the rest he looks under confident. Fulton looks like the mountains look over the sea. I said I was proud of him, now I don't know if he really is the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
              Fulton should play the role of Bryan Hawk from Hajime no Ippo and start acting a fool at the press conference and weigh ins.

Start saying to the press how he's been giving Japanese women BBC since he landed, then push Inoue's dad at the weigh in.

can't talk all that when you hit like a female

Comment

Monster Inoue by UD
                Ramirez by MD
                Crawford by TKO 11

Comment

The size difference is enormous but the fact Fulton doesn’t hit hard is a huge advantage for the monster
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    The size difference is enormous but the fact Fulton doesn’t hit hard is a huge advantage for the monster
                    True but Fulton moves like a cat, I don't see a one-sided fight in either direction.

Comment

Working...
                    X