Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba-Zhan Kossobutskiy Set As ESPN Co-Feature August 26 On Anderson-Rudenko Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually a better fight than Anderson - Rudenko. Hopefully winners fight next. I don˙t think Anderson beats Ajagba or Kossobuskiy.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

The powers that be baffle me all day long BronxTale........NY Yankess discussion(this morning) "why did they ever give Judge that contract" ? Answere bc if they didnt the fans would have eaten them alive. See the dif in other sport compared to Boxing ? Who cares about what the fan wants in boxing, Boxing answere"s to boxing and boxing only not the fans. Not being a wise guy here just the facts of boxing these days. The fans are always better match makers then the guys in charge. all things considered that is...............
      You goddamn right they would have! LMAO!!!

Comment

Anderson vs Rudenko should be the co feature if he isn’t going to fight Kossobutskiy. Why is the guy who is taking a step back in competition the main event ? Welcome to boxing I guess ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Anderson vs Rudenko should be the co feature if he isn’t going to fight Kossobutskiy. Why is the guy who is taking a step back in competition the main event ? Welcome to boxing I guess ?
          Match ups in boxing along with headliners are often like rankings we know where they belong and where they should not be. Boxing fans are more informed by there own eyes then by anything a promoter or a platform guy can ever try to run past us on a Wed afternoon.......

Comment

Working...
          X