Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba-Zhan Kossobutskiy Set As ESPN Co-Feature August 26 On Anderson-Rudenko Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
    Don't mind ajagba Vs kossobutskiy but I feel like these fights should be switched round because Anderson was meant to fight kossobutskiy before Martin. but because it's a quick turn around they might not wanna give Anderson someone else who could be a tricky night's work and just get some confidence back. Because he definitely did look dejected after the Martin fight
    No . They realized the mistake they were making. Jared Anderson has shown to get hit a lot and have a suspect chin. It was only common sense that he wasn’t supposed to fight a power puncher. Top rank caught it before the fight happened. I’m glad they’re happy the fight didn’t go through and they invented an excuse and offered his opponent more money to fight on a later undercard like this one

Comment

So hopefully the winners face each other NEXT!!!
      The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        So hopefully the winners face each other NEXT!!!
        That is why they are putting this fight card out there to create interest in the those two fighting, You let an (possible) upcoming future fight marinade by having show fights before the two guys actually fight. Nothing wrong with trying to build up to something in the ring, as long as you build it on previous fights not lies and hype.

Comment

Could be a fun fight this.

Comment

Some of these boxers that were seen as promising prospects haven't really developed at all boxing-wise.

Comment

Zhan had better not look too good or they aren’t risking Jared Anderson. I think Anderson last fight was an eye opener. Yes he’s good, but everyone slow down lol.
              Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

That is why they are putting this fight card out there to create interest in the those two fighting, You let an (possible) upcoming future fight marinade by having show fights before the two guys actually fight. Nothing wrong with trying to build up to something in the ring, as long as you build it on previous fights not lies and hype.
                I've been saying TR should let Anderson fight Efe for a year now! Efe might not get passed this guy!

Comment

ideally it would be Rudenko V Kossobutsky and Anderson V Ajagba but still decent
                  The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    ideally it would be Rudenko V Kossobutsky and Anderson V Ajagba but still decent
                    Anderson took some big shots vs Martin so it would be ****** to put him in with another power puncher 8 weeks later. Rudenko is a perfect opponent to get some rounds in and work on his defense to prepare for the winner of the co-main event or another quality opponent in December or early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      I've been saying TR should let Anderson fight Efe for a year now! Efe might not get passed this guy!
                      The powers that be baffle me all day long BronxTale........NY Yankess discussion(this morning) "why did they ever give Judge that contract" ? Answere bc if they didnt the fans would have eaten them alive. See the dif in other sport compared to Boxing ? Who cares about what the fan wants in boxing, Boxing answere"s to boxing and boxing only not the fans. Not being a wise guy here just the facts of boxing these days. The fans are always better match makers then the guys in charge. all things considered that is...............

Comment

Working...
                      X