Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: I Want That Rematch With Gervonta Davis No Matter What

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
    Someone tell this guy to shut his boca. He ducked Stevenson and hasn't been active. Your actions say otherwise.
    Show me the official contract that Stevenson sent Pitbull and show proof where he “turned the fight down” . Show proof like emails/text messages/phone calls. Show proof or stfu fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

ah ok you were just being a fanboy. he didn't beat him easily but you are right any top fighter would...tank is not a top fighter. he struggled with barrios and fonseca as well. they are hiding him, excuses excuses oh he hurt his hand..in every fight?
      I used to think that but tank is better than you think. Very very high ring Iq

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

Show me the official mri from the doctor that shows tank was “injured” . Show proof where tank was “1 handed” . Show proof or Stfu. You’re the type to believe Tim Bradley lost to Pacquiao in the 2nd fight because “he didn’t wear socks for the fight” lmao you casuals are embarrassing
        No Tim lost cause he got his a$$ kicked. Isaac Cruz is trash. Who has he beat? Who has even fought at a world level besides tanks who easily beat him? U clowns are embarrassing to ur families lol
        turnedup turnedup likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

fans of cruz? lmao no one knew who the hell he was. 18 out of the 40 cards on eyeonthering had it a draw or for cruz, i remember the boxingscene thread lots of people had it the same, and the media mostly had it razor close. i think the only people who had tank winning easily are his huggers but these are the same people that dont care that he has never fought a top 5 fighter in his life and say he is great for beating unranked bums and little men moving up so obv they have no credibility
          Lmao Cruz is a bum ur an idiot dude. rygar shakur haney Frank Martin Lomachenko would beat him jamaine Ortiz would even beat him kambumsauce would even beat this dude puppy Cruz didn’t get KOd by tank that’s his claim to fame it’s beyond pathetic. All his “fans” I’m pretty sure are related to him cause no one gives af bout him lol
          turnedup turnedup likes this.

Comment

Show me the official contract that Stevenson sent Pitbull and show proof where he “turned the fight down” . Show proof like emails/text messages/phone calls. Show proof or stfu fanboy

was a fight between them not ordered and who said no?
            “Isaac Cruz Sr prefers Lomachenko fight over Stevenson, considers is the easier fight”

From a boxing scene article “Initially, team Cruz remained mum on why they opted to go in another direction. But, after being bombarded with questions, team Cruz revealed that Stevenson’s defensive approach would lead to a boring fight. Having taken the time to soak in what team Cruz had to say about his overall style, Stevenson recently fired back at what he believes were erroneous claims.​”

from another article “The WBC recently announced an ordered lightweight fight between the skilled southpaw and Cruz, a fight that boasts an intriguing clash of styles but is probably unrealistic because of promotional alliances; Cruz (24-2-1, 17 KOs) is backed by Premier Boxing Champions, while Stevenson (19-0, 9 KOs) is promoted by rival Top Rank. The WBC lightweight title is held by undisputed champion Devin Haney (29-0, 15 KOs), another Top Rank client.”

it’s fine that you want to defend everything and everyone Mexican but you can’t on this one son. It’s ok, facts hurt. I know the next argument is pbc and top rank politics. Still doesn’t change the fact Cruz “said NO THANKS”
            Last edited by turnedup; 07-19-2023, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I'm not showing you anything, become self sufficient and look it up yourself. Mexican internet will have you waiting DAYS

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

I'm not showing you anything, become self sufficient and look it up yourself. Mexican internet will have you waiting DAYS
                He won’t, he’s an irrational homer.

Comment

Show me the official contracts that Cruz “received” and show me the proof. Emails/text messages/calls where Pitbull Cruz turns the fights down. Show proof or stfu clown
                  I could just show you the excuses they made for not taking the fights but you'd still be on your knees gobbling the dudes junk up anyway so why should I bother?

Comment

I used to be a fan of this guy but he hasnt done nothing since that Tank fight. He acts like he is entitled after he was gifted the opportunity to fight Tank after Rollie was forced to pull out.

Then Pitbull or his dad openly ducked or turned down a fight with Ryan and Shakur. Im hoping he gets ko'd and Tank never fights him again. His resume not even that great before the Tank fight

Comment

Working...
                    X