Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: I Want That Rematch With Gervonta Davis No Matter What

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post

lots of people had cruz winning or a draw. maybe you are thinking about a different fight?
    A lot of blind people lmao. Tank beat him easily with one hand dude. He was a one handed fighter since like round round 2. Cruz is tough but he’ll get beat by any of the top guys a tank rematch is not anything anyone wants to see except him and his team for the payday

Comment

I want to see him against William Zepeda or Frank Martin. I want other more interesting fights for Tank, not so much vs Cruz.

Comment

Tank won the fight like 8-4 and Cruz has turned down 100 fights since then waiting on another payday. Fk this dude, I hope Tank never fights him again and he has to actually fight other guys

Comment

Someone tell this guy to shut his boca. He ducked Stevenson and hasn't been active. Your actions say otherwise.
          joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

Wow, do something and earn it. Fight someone, anyone. It's not like the 1st fight was close, u just didn't get knocked out. I swear, I don't like Cruz anymore. IDK why he thinks he's entitled when we have multiple fighters at 135 that most would rather see vs Tank and vs Cruz. He seems like he's not confident in fighting anyone in feat of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

A lot of blind people lmao. Tank beat him easily with one hand dude. He was a one handed fighter since like round round 2. Cruz is tough but he’ll get beat by any of the top guys a tank rematch is not anything anyone wants to see except him and his team for the payday
              ah ok you were just being a fanboy. he didn't beat him easily but you are right any top fighter would...tank is not a top fighter. he struggled with barrios and fonseca as well. they are hiding him, excuses excuses oh he hurt his hand..in every fight?
              MesicoFistology MesicoFistology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

lots of people had cruz winning or a draw. maybe you are thinking about a different fight?
                Lots of people like who? The media or Fans of Cruz? No closer than 8-4 if I recall. Clearly it was his best night as he's scared of everyone else in the division apparently. Kambosos deserves that fight waaay more than Cruz. Nothing about that fight screamed rematch.
                LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post

Lots of people like who? The media or Fans of Cruz? No closer than 8-4 if I recall. Clearly it was his best night as he's scared of everyone else in the division apparently. Kambosos deserves that fight waaay more than Cruz. Nothing about that fight screamed rematch.
                  fans of cruz? lmao no one knew who the hell he was. 18 out of the 40 cards on eyeonthering had it a draw or for cruz, i remember the boxingscene thread lots of people had it the same, and the media mostly had it razor close. i think the only people who had tank winning easily are his huggers but these are the same people that dont care that he has never fought a top 5 fighter in his life and say he is great for beating unranked bums and little men moving up so obv they have no credibility
                  Last edited by daggum; 07-18-2023, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

okay cj ross!!

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                      Yeah just keep fighting bums Cruz..

Tank is a chump, he wouldn’t even fight Ryan without severely handicapping him, so I’m sure he’ll love another cherry like Cruz.
                      It's a part of the game absolutely nobody discredits Canelo for the rehydration clause on Kov. Fight day weigh-in

Comment

Working...
                      X