Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: Crawford Will Stop Spence After 6 Rounds, In 2nd Half Of Fight; Speed Will Be Difference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Crawford was not getting tagged by Benavidez all night. That's a blatant lie. Do you even watch his fights? Benavidez landed 18% of his punches, 92 punches in a 12 round fight. That's less than 8 punches per round landed.

You're obviously one of these shameless and delusional Spence fan boys. Since we're playing the "lesser version" game, wasn't Brook cutting 13 lbs. and coming off a broken eye socket and brutal five round beating from GGG the fight before he faced Earl? Didn't Shawn say that he was in the best shape of his career prior to fighting Bud? Bud doesn't fight inferior fighters -- he just makes them look that way.

Don't hide on July 30th, ok? Keep the same goofy, delusional energy you have right now.
    Nobody is going to say Im not going well as they go into a fight, they are obligated to sell it, the real truth always comes out after a fight when you can weigh up all the evidence including the fight itself, I have a chuckle when fans but he said he was in the best shape ever, one only has to listen to Ryan before and after to see it in action.

Comment

I hope that crawford beats spence actually, i like crawford better as a person and fighter, he might have a bit of a chip on his shoulder at times with his under dog under sized stuff but im sure he gets motivated by his points of view and it works for him, hes usually a fair guy seems to me and if he gets by spence and fights boots he can call himself whatever he likes, hes a legend of the sport & well done to him i would say, hes already achieved a lot but this is a hard fight on his 3rd weight class, this is one for the books if he wins

Comment

People are severely underestimating Spence's boxing ability. It's weird.

Watch how the "Bud got old overnight" excuse eclipses this "all time" praise he's currently getting.
        Last edited by Gary Coleman; 07-15-2023, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
          People are severely underestimating Spence's boxing skills. It's weird.

Watch how the "Bud got old overnight" excuse eclipses this "all time" praise he's currently getting.
          that goes without saying, if bud does get whacked some will say hes slipped, he is getting on a bit so it could also be true

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

that goes without saying, if bud does get whacked some will say hes slipped, he is getting on a bit so it could also be true
            Looking at him training for this Bud is in magnificent shape, there is no doubt in my mind Snac gets them into awesome condition, Bud looks strong I don't think its going to be a strength thing like many say with Errol.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fWxietuufzs
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Crawford was not getting tagged by Benavidez all night. That's a blatant lie. Do you even watch his fights? Benavidez landed 18% of his punches, 92 punches in a 12 round fight. That's less than 8 punches per round landed.

You're obviously one of these shameless and delusional Spence fan boys. Since we're playing the "lesser version" game, wasn't Brook cutting 13 lbs. and coming off a broken eye socket and brutal five round beating from GGG the fight before he faced Earl? Didn't Shawn say that he was in the best shape of his career prior to fighting Bud? Bud doesn't fight inferior fighters -- he just makes them look that way.

Don't hide on July 30th, ok? Keep the same goofy, delusional energy you have right now.
              Doesn't change the fact that Spence fought better versions of Brook and Porter. Spence would've stopped Horn and Benavidez much earlier than Crawford did.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I agree with all you said, only Errol done the hip-hop leg from a rather soft but unseen shot from Ugas, TC would be all over that, the shot from Ugas is kinda branded into my brain because it was Errols last fight.

Look at the 26min 23 sec mark.

Spence's mouth piece fell out and the ref clearly said "stop" Mean Machine clipped Crawford and dropped him but you guys never use that against Crawford.

Comment

Spence doesn't have a better chin than Porter, though. The thing you don't realize is that Crawford doesn't throw caution to the wind and shoot his full load when he gets an opponent hurt. Every shot is precise, well-placed and has a purpose. Another fact is that Bud's output always goes up after Round 6. Spence won't change that. The more Errol bores in and throws, the more counterpunching opportunities he will give Crawford. Crawford is the deadliest counterpuncher in the sport. He gets foes hurt and they don't hang around for 12 rounds like Little Mikey and Danny did with Spence.

If this fight goes late, it will be Spence who is in deep waters because after a few rounds, he runs out of ideas and becomes predictable and vanilla.
                  I agree Crawford is mean as hell and he’s been lights out thus far, but he does lose rds and to lesser guys than Spence. Like I said, you can land on Crawford and Spence does have the ringcraft and pedigree to win rds.

Also, Spence recovers very well when hurt and I do believe he’s gonna get caught with something big it’ll be a question of how he handles it from a finisher like Crawford. it’s not a gimme bout for either guy is all I’m saying.

Comment

I seriously doubt Bud can stop someone like spence....fight will go the full distance.

Comment

Crawford want be able to keep Spence off of him. That brutal body attack behind a jab and high guard will wear Crawford down and force him to fight. I got Spence winning a late stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                      X