Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: Crawford Will Stop Spence After 6 Rounds, In 2nd Half Of Fight; Speed Will Be Difference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crawford wants to be crowned & if he clearly beats spence, another top p4p guy, he may well get his wish, he has been in competition with canelo for top p4p guy for years it seems & maybe if i recall loma was in the mix for bit & maybe recently usyk, this is a tough fight on paper for crawford, he needs this if he wants his coronation & he needs one or two more as well i think, boots would do the trick

Comment

Postol is just echoing what the boxing community says.
      Spence himself agrees Crawford's the betting favorite.
      It's looking like Spence beating Crawford is an upset.

Comment

I guess Crawford is a fraud at 147 and Spence would expose him bad. If somehow Crawford wins he would become the ULTIMATE GOAT of all time in my eyes.

Comment

I see it similarly but think if a stoppage comes it will be in the championship rounds.

Comment

spence does not have a great record of dealing with speed, the last time he was speeding he got ejected from his car

Comment

Bud Crawford is simply a better fighter then Spence..

If Spence fights as he typically does he is tailor made for Bud

Comment

if a guy is on his 3rd weight class, it can happen that they can have problems with a good strong guy who can take a shot too but there is usually an indication of a few struggles before that, not seeing that with crawford
                jackblack008 jackblack008 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  spence does not have a great record of dealing with speed, the last time he was speeding he got ejected from his car
                  There's no way that was the last time he was speeding!
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

So let me get this right. Postol went 12 rounds with Bud, but Spence can't or won't. That **** doesn't even make sense logically. Bud is gonna be on his back foot in escape mode attempting to pot shot all night long. Hell, he couldn't even KO a part time Porter and needed some help from Papa Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                      I guess Crawford is a fraud at 147 and Spence would expose him bad. If somehow Crawford wins he would become the ULTIMATE GOAT of all time in my eyes.
                      You gotta beat multiple HOF fighters to even be considered an ATG, and at this point neither Bud or Spence have done so. At 35, Bud is running out of time.
                      wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X