No announcement yet.

Kurbanov vs Madrimov soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Niiiiice. I was concerned they might try to rob Madrimov if this fight was on a RCC card in Russia. I've seen a few sketchy scores on those cards when one of their guys don't have a good night.
    Kurbanov arguably lost to Liam Smith as well. How he got the win over Soro is crazy. It's too bad they're so sketchy because the pacing of those RCC cards is unmatched.
    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Kurbanov arguably lost to Liam Smith as well. How he got the win over Soro is crazy. It's too bad they're so sketchy because the pacing of those RCC cards is unmatched.
      Yea I enjoy their shows too & they do good matchmaking with some solid high & mid level name guys you'd not expect. Those judges can be the worst tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Soro has some of the worst luck I've seen. His fights with Madrimov ended controversially, and then he can't get the decision over Kurbanov. I'm surprised he hasn't retired.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Soro has some of the worst luck I've seen. His fights with Madrimov ended controversially, and then he can't get the decision over Kurbanov. I'm surprised he hasn't retired.
          The Frenchman was always underrated.

Madrimov-Kurbanov is now boxrec official it seems.

Comment

This is a really good match up. Kurbanov is better than people are giving him credit for. And Madrimov looked ŕeally good early on but his form since has dipped. This is a close, interesting fight
            Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X