No announcement yet.

Kurbanov vs Madrimov soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurbanov vs Madrimov soon?

Also, that guy is a good follow on Twitter.

Nobody? I think it's an easy fight for Madrimov, who I'm skeptical of.
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Very easy fight for Madrimov. Kurabanov got gifts against Soro and Beefy. Personally I think Madrimov has regressed under Diaz, but he'll still take this by stoppage.
      Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

What's up with madrimov? His career has been stagnant the last year and a half

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Very easy fight for Madrimov. Kurabanov got gifts against Soro and Beefy. Personally I think Madrimov has regressed under Diaz, but he'll still take this by stoppage.
          Idk about regressed. He looked good in the Soro rematch till it was stopped. Much less pointless movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Idk about regressed. He looked good in the Soro rematch till it was stopped. Much less pointless movement.
            That's a good point, I was afraid they'd force a third Soro fight

Comment

I hope so, I'm looking forward to this matchup

Comment

Looks at though this with be on the AJ vs MMA guy card

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Looks at though this with be on the AJ vs MMA guy card
                  Niiiiice. I was concerned they might try to rob Madrimov if this fight was on a RCC card in Russia. I've seen a few sketchy scores on those cards when one of their guys don't have a good night.
                  Mammoth Mammoth kiaba360 kiaba360 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Niiiiice. I was concerned they might try to rob Madrimov if this fight was on a RCC card in Russia. I've seen a few sketchy scores on those cards when one of their guys don't have a good night.
                    I watched Soro/Kurbanov live...and there were arguably two robberies on that card iirc. I hope Madrimov comes well prepared and beats the hair off Kurbanov's shoulders, but his inactivity is concerning. Kurbanov isn't a bad fighter, but he's due for a loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X