Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Villa's Promoter: Ennis Would Beat Spence, Crawford; Neither One Of Them Will Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence DESTROYS Crawford and moves up after because he’s not staying at 147. And at 154 beats the **** out of Crawford again!!

Comment

Let me get this right? He looked so-so in his previous fight to pretty unknown fighter then he beat Villa and know he's the best in 20 years? Stop the madness.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post

“At least” 14 years? That’s a little extreme. I’m sure he’s got like 8-10 years left as a floor. My concern is actually the division. With Spence and Crawford on the tail end, Porter gone, Danny G moved up, the division is looking very thin towards the future. In other words, Vergil Ortiz is the only other big name at the moment. So I feel Ennis and Ortiz are going to have to fight bums for the next 3-4 years until some other up and comers make some noise. Makes for a quiet title reign once that time comes
        Indeed, Vergil aside, Boots does not have a David Benavidez or a Morrell Jr. to grow along with him within the 147lbs division.
        The next wave of "stars/superstars in the making" are currently at 135 and 140lbs with Tank, Shakur, Devin, Teo, Ryan and co. Who knows when they get to 147lbs and if they fight Boots who himself might be at 154/160 by then.

Comment

boots was a bit off on his last fight & now he beats all, its a funny sport

id like to see him try v crawford for example if he beat spence & if it was ufc matchmaking the fight would happen and be huge but boxing doesnt work that way unfortunately

Comment

Yeah sampson, just like your fighter Benavidez ran for the hills when PBC proposed fighting David Morell, you should know all about ducking....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Vergil Ortiz Jr. is not coming back to 147! Oscar said he's going to 154!
              Yea you’re probably right on that. I didn’t even factor that in. Good point

Comment

first time i hear about this dude, and you can't blame me...his record full of unknown bums, don't think he has the right to even mention either name..they both true champs he's a c level boxer at best.

Comment

I support bud

Enniis looking viciously sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
                    Spence DESTROYS Crawford and moves up after because he’s not staying at 147. And at 154 beats the **** out of Crawford again!!

hahahaha YDKSAB

Comment

It's just promoter talk. He said the only one who had the guts to face Boots was Villa, his fighter, because everyone else is afraid of him.

For me, I'm pretty sure in shape Crawford beats Boots easily. Crawford is 36 already, and from the looks of it, he's really enjoying life. Wouldn't be surprised if that was Crawford's last fight. Maybe he rematches Spence, and then retires.

Comment

Working...
                      X