Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Scores Three Knockdowns, Shuts Out Haskell Rhodes Over Ten Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty gash ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Rhodes goes the distance

Comment

Schofield looked good, hard to get a veteran outta there when they come to survive ........

Comment

Wide decision for Schofield, good prospect but still has a ways to go, should fight someone like Pauldo or Albright next

Comment

I thought it was both shocking and disgusting; The amount of dirty and roughhousing tactics Haskell Rhodes implemented in that fight. The referee shouldn't have allowed that fight to get out of hand like that.

Rhodes should have been disqualified; For all of that foul shit he was pulling in there against Kid Austin just so he could last the distance. Well, what does one expect fighting in the state of Texas?​​
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

The kid can box is very fast and punch sharp however he’s not that composed and is missing the X factor at this point. I can see him giving anyone hell, but that doesn’t equate to being ready for anyone. I just think he needs to settle down and be more patient and consistently work on relaxing but using mental pressure opposed to physical. He hot though!
              Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                The kid can box is very fast and punch sharp however he’s not that composed and is missing the X factor at this point. I can see him giving anyone hell, but that doesn’t equate to being ready for anyone. I just think he needs to settle down and be more patient and consistently work on relaxing but using mental pressure opposed to physical. He hot though!
                Thats it! All the pieces fit together nicely, but theres no 'it factor'.

Comment

Working...
                X